|Part Number||PowerTac E5|
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||E5|
|Batteries||2 CR123A batteries required.|
|Size||LENGTH 126.5 MM BEZEL DIA 25.4 MM TAIL CAP 22.0 MM|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Description Pile||2 x CR123A or 1 x 18650|
|Assembled Diameter||25.4 millimeters|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
PowerTac E5 LED Flashlight with CREE XM-L LED 950 Lumens-Uses 2 by CR123A or 1 by 18650
|Price:||$67.95 ($67.95 / 1) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$38.00 (36%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The PowerTac E5 is the ultimate everyday carrying light. The compact E5 produces an amazing 950 lume
- The E5 also serves as true tactical light that can be weapon mounted or hand held
- Durability, shock resistance and rugged build quality make the E5 top choice for professionals
- Power on/off switch press the push button half way for momentary on
- To switch functions: Loosen and tighten the head for next stages from firefly to low, medium, high a
- The PowerTac E5 is the ultimate everyday carrying light. The compact E5 produces an amazing 950 lumen maximum light output
- To switch functions: Loosen and tighten the head for next stages from firefly to low, medium, high and strobe
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: PowerTac E5 LED Flashlight with CREE XM-L LED 950 Lumens-Uses 2 by CR123A or 1 by 18650
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||JohnArm Store||Natural Brands - LLC||JohnArm Store||Amazon.com|
|Item Weight||0.15 pounds||0.31 pounds||Information not provided||2.1 pounds|
|Length||4.96 inches||6.25 inches||4.96 inches||6.08 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
- Extremely bright on its highest setting.
- Outstanding function (strobe and/or step-down dim-control) settings that retain setting-level on subsequent uses. It's real nice not to be forced to go through the level menu over and over.
- Very precise-feel setting selection that confirmation-clicks at each function.
- Good quality o-ring sealed components should do well in wet weather.
- Very good sturdy removable clip that secures it well to clothing and/or prevents it from rolling off table tops.
- Available Remote Pressure Switch for rifle or side-arm usage.
- Just the right long arm and/or side size (about 5" long x 1" diameter) although there are function trade-off consequences at the negation of an integrated heat-sink (*see below*).
- It works fine with the Panasonic NCR18650B Super Max 3.7V 3400mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery that I switched to, but because of the cells "flat top" design I had to add a small washer/spacer on the positive end to make contact.
- A very good quality-based as-opposed-to merely another marketing-based warranty.
In the neutral characteristic category: The light beam is not a narrow-focused spot-type pattern. It precisely flood-saturates a larger immediate-awareness area with very abundant illumination as-opposed-to projecting a spot over a long distance.Read more ›
Batteries are pricy.
In the future if I ever lose (probably won't break) this PowerTac, I will definitely purchase another.
It Sure looks like 950 lumens to me. The size of the E5 perfect for carrying every day. It will Use 2 x 123 batteries or one 18650 3000mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery. I use the 18650 3000mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery. I use my flash light for work and at home every day. I change the Battery once a week so it never goes dead on me. The 18650 3000mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery does not develop a memory like the old NiCad rechargeable did.
What ever setting you have it on, holding in the side button immediately changes it to 950 lumen strobe. What a great way to say stay away.
I used it when changing a tire on an icy bridge to let oncoming traffic know I was there. I just showed setting 2 at their bumper NOT their eyes.
If I want to change modes and I don't want to give my position away or disturb others I cup my hand over the lens. I can see the 950 lumens between my closed fingers through my skin.
It has a very low output setting that is good for keeping your night vision and not giving away your position. The next setting is comparable the average good quality flashlight. The next setting is probably brighter than all but a few. The next setting is 950 lumens which is brighter than most people have ever seen out of a flashlight. The last setting is 950 lumens of disorienting strobe.
My 1st strobe flashlight was a Gladius for I think $300. Then I went through about 3 generations of Fenix Flashlights, the last one of which was 400 Lumens.
This Powertac E5 has a better way to select the desired setting and it remembers the setting you left it on. I have thrown it and let it bounce off the floor and it did not hurt it. It has a lanyard hole and comes with a pocket clip.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this light. Very easy to carry but very bright as well. Use it for hunting and EDC.Published 2 days ago by Kurt
Nice light, multiple levels of intensity. Good battery life and very rugged. I've dropped it on concrete and it keeps on working.Published 17 days ago by Wrekreation
Holy Moly this is one awesome tactical flashlight.
Extremely small and easy to hold for concealed/belt use. I cannot believe how much light this little thing puts out. Read more
Forget all of the claims from other LED lights about brightness. This light is the brightest flashlight I have ever seen. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Shawn D
This flashlight is great. I gave it 4 stars because it got stuck on the highest setting a couple months after I got it. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Cwald
I must say this is the BEST light I have ever purchased. I bought the E5 at a gun show and it was worth every penny! can't believe I didnt come across this product a long time ago. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Francis
lightweight and extremely bright plus durable also love the strobe feature for disorientation only slight set back is none adjustable focus beam still absolutely worth the... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Thomas P 1993