Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
votes
Here's what I understand. Monster Power beats are not what are pictured here. What the image shows are Powerbeats by Dre, the athletic in-ear headphones. Monster Power beats are the over the ear headphones. They are actually much more expensive (close to double the price.) The listing for $62.50 looks like it's from a discount business, so I would be careful. It might be fine, but you might be getting a refurbished set of earphones. Then again, because of the difference between the models, I would make sure you know which one you're getting. Over the ear, or in-ear. Here is a link to the official site so you can compare MSRPs and models. http://www.beatsbydre.com/collection/?cid=PS_google_beats%20by%20dre_Evergreen_Core+Terms_us_na&mkwid=sp6qTczgI|dc_pcrid_46072598937_pkw_beats%20by%20dre_pmt_e&migMedium=paid-search&migSource=google&migContent=s&migCampaign=Brand+Beats+Electronics+-+Exact&migTerm=beats%20by%20dre&matchtype=e
Jul 17, 2014 by Matthew Luis Rodriguez
votes
Yes, they do. Not terribly, but they do leak sound when on full blast everyone can hear it. I think it is okay in the gym, because treadmills make a lot of noise as well, but you can't have them on full volume in an office setting.
Jun 6, 2014 by S. Lopez
votes
Are these durable? Jun 3, 2014
I've had them for two months already and they've been great and sturdy
Jun 4, 2014 by Monstroze
votes
I didn't buy from Amazon, but from Woot which Amazon owns. The one's I bought were brand new in original packaging. They were only 60 dollars plus 5 shipping too so don't over pay.
May 7, 2014 by S. Lopez
votes
The ones that I brought were not refurbished. The description said that they were used once and basically still brand new. So took a chance and paid 55$. Not sure about warranty though.
Apr 23, 2014 by Kimu
votes
Right now I have both black and red. If you decide to buy email me again so I can be sure you get the ones you want. Both have a red/black but one has solid black around ear and one has red/black around ear. Thanks.
Apr 19, 2014 by Thomas Coons
votes
They did. I checked them again and they are working better but not 100%. Dried out I suppose.
Apr 18, 2014 by Sophie Z
votes
I am not certain, we are using ours with an ipod. However, it does look like a standard headphone jack that could be used in any device. Perhaps go to the Beats website and ask them?
Mar 26, 2014 by BMS
votes
Sound quality is great especially for songs with bass, and it practically eliminates outside noise
Mar 25, 2014 by beast2331
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers