|Item Weight||3.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.3 x 5.9 x 3.1 inches|
|Item model number||647089|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Powerbuilt 647089 Strut Coil Spring Compressor
|Price:||$47.51 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$8.48 (15%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Made to be the most reliable tools in the market today
- Tool solutions for most all situations
- Built to exceed tool standards
- For safe and easy removal and installation of coil springs from McPherson struts
- Compressor design includes U hooks that lock around the coils and prevent the tool from coming off of the spring coil
- Lifetime Warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I found that oiling up the threaded rod makes the sliders less likely to bind, as indicated in the instructions. Also, as detailed in the instructions, light tapping with a hammer will allow the sliders to decompress without binding.
The nut and rod head are nowhere near 1". I found the nut fit a 26mm and the rod head fit 1 1/16". So stupid and I had to go out and buy these odd sized wrenches and sockets which are not cheap.
Kinda quirky, but I guess it works for my application, and is still better than taking it to a local shop, who in my area, are mostly incompetent.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Horrible tool. Won't fit around my Tundra springs. Won't clear the suspension. Unusable.Published 5 months ago by Patrick
I love these things for an affordable way to remove springs from struts at home. I bought this set because it has u bolts that go around the spring making it impossible to slip... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Nick
These are the best and safest compressors I have ever used, but the U bolts need to be a tad larger for the spring diameter on older vehicles.Published on January 7, 2014 by Thomas Brown