Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

100%

on September 7, 2011
I bought these soccer shoes for my 4-year old son. They look sharp and my son says they are really comfortable. Prior to purchasing these shoes, I was told at a sports shoe store that Puma soccer shoes tend to be a tad wider than Adidas or Nike shoes. So, I purchased these since the aforementioned brands usually fit tight on my son's feet. These shoes ended up fitting my son perfectly. He gets many compliments from players and parents alike!
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on March 31, 2016
I purchased these cleats for my son who plays Rugby. This shoe was more than I expected. Light weight and fits great, according to my son he prefers these than the popular name brands. These cleats are very flexible. Also, these cleats were a perfect match for their uniforms.

The scheduled delivery time was on point.

The only con about these cleats: only limited sizes are available. If they had more sizes available, my sons whole team would purchase these.
on April 24, 2012
I LOVE THEM! It turns out that her uniform is blue and yellow sO not only are they awesome looking they also totally match her uniform! All of the parents on the team have asked where I bought them from. I plan on ordering a few more pairs but in bigger sizes so she can have them when she out grows these!The coach also liked the fact that the laces are on the side rather then on the top middle like usual. This way thelaces are out of the way for "OPTIMUM KICKING POWER"
on June 18, 2012
These soccer cleats are fantastic. The are very good looking, confortable and affordable. whats not to like. Huge rave in Texas.