The latest addition to the Go-Ped line, the Trail Ripper gas-powered competition scooter sets a new benchmark for power and speed in the motorized stand-up scooter market. The Trail Ripper boasts never-before-seen power and stunning speed, yet it remains true to the lightweight Go-Ped tradition, weighing in at only 35 pounds. The scooter is powered by the same motor as the fearless Trail Ripper GTR46, with a patent-pending centrifugal clutch chain-drive mechanism geared at 6:76, 4.2 horsepower of power, and 2.31 foot-pounds of torque. Tunable, it can even reach 5.5-plus horsepower and 2.6-plus foot-pounds of torque with the addition of an after-market expansion chamber.
All of Patmont Motor Werks finest racing components come standard with the Go-Ped GTR46R: a heavy-duty 4130 Chromyl steel frame and double-sided fork, pneumatic TT tires mounted with magnesium rims, and 20-inch motorcycle-style "Tim Patmont bend" racing handlebars fitted with a slide tube clamp and pro control levers. The front and rear Mad Dog disc brakes, meanwhile, offer excellent braking performance that's perfectly matched for the power output of the scooter.
Available in four powder-coated colors--gloss black, championship orange, Ferrari red, and Beach Boy blue, The Trail Ripper reaches speeds of up to 30 miles per hour and offers a weight capacity of 400 pounds.
The Trail Ripper can reach speeds of up to 30 miles per hour and offers a weight capacity of 400 pounds.
- Engine model: GP460RS
- Engine type: Single cylinder, 2 stroke, air cooled
- Engine displacement: 45.7cc
- Engine power: 4.5 horsepower
- Engine ignition: Electronic
- Engine cutoff: Handlebar kill switch
- Carburetor: Walbro
- Transmission: Centrifugal clutch/chain drive
- Frame: Aircraft-quality 4130 Chromyl frame
- Fork: Bothy, aircraft-quality 4130 Chromyl fork
- Fuel: Gas and 2-cycle oil @ 25:1 mix
- Fuel capacity: 1.5 liters
- Max speed: 30 miles per hour
- Handlebar: Reinforced 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum, motorcycle style
- Wheels: 10-inch pneumatic TT
- Rims: Magnesium
- Brakes: Mad Dog disc braking system
- Foldable: Yes
- Max capacity: 400 pounds
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Folded dimensions: 43 by 19 by 24 inches (W x H x D)
- Unfolded dimensions: 43 by 44 by 24 inches (W x H x D)
- Warranty: lifetime warranty on frame and fork
For power, PMW is introducing a new 4 port, 4 HP, high compression, high RPM 41.5cc 2 stroke engine . This purpose designed engine becomes PMW's top of the line performer of its production gas powered scooter line-up. Power delivery is through a single reduction pocket bike style chain system with 78mm automatic centrifugal clutch . Though the aftermarket selection is already great, the stock sprocket ratio was chosen to deliver the best bottom end for this combination. This produces absolutely the highest fun factor in trail riding for this scooter. Chain adjustment uses PMW's patent pending adjustable motor mount system found on many of its other very successful and race proven products. Its Chromoly single tube frame, reinforced aircraft grade 6061-T6 folding handlebar system with Tim Patmont bend bars (like on the TSi) contribute to making the Go-Ped Trail Ripper 46 a very light weight device. Combined with its truly revolutionary C.I.D.L.I. suspension, it is not only very practical but creates a new way to have a high level of safe off road low cost FUN.