5.0 out of 5 stars Still the Best
Published on June 25, 2011 by K. Harris

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
Was really surprised that the batteries did not hold a charge very long, used them in a small indoor/outdoor temp sensor in my kitchen, dead overnite...really ?
Published 17 months ago by kp

5.0 out of 5 stars Still the Best, June 25, 2011
This review is from: Powerex AA 2700mAh NiMH Rechargeable Batteries w/holder- 4 Batteries Per Pack (Electronics)
There are a few brands out there, that bubble up to the top of the rechargeables list. Powerex, Sanyo (non eneloop), and even Energizer are a few you can't go wrong with. The reason that Powerex remains at the top of my list is that although they are the oldest AA rechargeables I have, my old 2300mAh just keep on going. I used to use them often in my Digicam, and they seemed to last forever. Now they're seeing standard duty in my kids Wii remotes. No telling how many cycles (charge/discharge) they've been through, and they are recharging to near their rated capacity. Get a good charger, and one with a refresh setting, if needed, and you can't go wrong with these. I do have some Eneloops, and Rayovac Hybrids for those electronics that require longer shelf life, but all of them see the most duty in Wii remote cycles. I bought these 2700mAh based on the reputation of my old 2300's, and I don't expect anything less.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent batteries and a good investment!, July 20, 2011
I own quite a few of these Powerex batteries in assorted sizes. I have found that it is extremely convenient to always have a fresh set of batteries on hand to place in my many devices. I also purchased the Maha professional charger which works very well. If you use several throw-away batteries in a year, you will easily recoup your initial investment in these batteries and a suitable charger very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Batteries, January 13, 2013
I use these batteries in a rechargeable cordless phone and I like them because they last far longer than the manufacturer supplied battery due to the higher mAh rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars best rechargable aa's on the market, December 4, 2012
I"m a wedding photographer. I've probably purchased over 100 of these batteries over the last 4 years. They work great! Largest capacity out there, and they have a very long life.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, February 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars They work, February 3, 2014
Good buy for the price...get the juice you need for those electronics which are like energy vampires(-: They came when exp[ected and work as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Batteries, January 29, 2014
I have been using this brand of batteries for 4 years and just love them. I use them for my canon flashes and they give me awesome performance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Batteries!, January 24, 2014
These are the best I have ever used. I use them in radios, Camera Flashes, and anything that is in constant use recharging every day. Usually have to replace every couple years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good batteries, January 20, 2014
Best batteries I have found for my Sony camera. Get more pictures per charge and have your camera ready when you are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice batteries!, January 14, 2014
Only charged them one time and everything went well. Like the high 270mAh rating.
Expect that they will continue to operate well.

Rate and Discover Movies