5.0 out of 5 stars Ready When I Am, for sure!
Published on July 6, 2011 by Irish Rose

1.0 out of 5 stars BE CAREFUL!!!!!
Published 13 months ago by Movie lvr

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Ready When I Am, for sure!, July 6, 2011
This review is from: Powerex MHRDI2 Imedion D 9500mAh 2-Pack Rechargeable Batteries (Electronics)
I purchased these a year ago. They are low-discharge batteries (slow to drain), so I didn't bother to recharge them for six months. When I did do so, they charged up super fast. In other words, they had hardly lost any charge during that time. In another four months, we lost our power, they were used with our lanterns and flashlights. They burned all night without ever going out. When I went to charge them up, they were a bit slower to charge, but they still did so very quickly (as compare to the fast draining Energizers). I am very impressed and that is hard to do, as batteries usually disappoint me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best rechargeable I have, May 18, 2012
I have a giant clock with LED lights powered by D cells. After wasting money on alkaline for a while I bought some Tenergy 10,000mah batteries. Because of the time to recharge, I realized a second set and alternate was the way to go, though I didn't really want the expense. I am happy I did it.

Now for performance. Even though the Tenergy cells are rated higher, they last about a month and these IMEDION cells last 5-6 weeks. Now I wish I had 2 sets of these instead so I would have to take the clock down less often. Oh well. These indeed are the best performers and come highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars great battery always ready for an emergency, July 6, 2011

Yes, you get TWO batteries. It is a two-pack as pictured and described, not 2 two-packs. I agree, these labels can be confusing at times. :-) Items in the Amazon grocery store can be even harder to decipher.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Batteries, October 10, 2012
I have a 4 D cell radio that eats batteries for breakfast. Finally got tired of buying alkylines and having them go flat in a couple days. Bought four of the Maha 9500s' and now can play my favorite radio forever. These things are brutes. They last about 5 times as long as alkylines and are a snap to regharge with the Maha regharger. These things are bricks. You will like them. Take a deep breath and get over the initial cost and think of all the good you are doing by not dumping dead D size batteries in land fills.
I am also using their batteries in all my stuff that needs them like TV headphones (AAA size). These are the way to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, July 27, 2012
What a D-size NiMH battery should be ... about 4x AAs or 4x2500mAh worth of power. Similar to Eneloop technology. Pricy but work great for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but get the job done, August 28, 2012
eroz (Oakland, Mi.) - See all my reviews
I bought these batteries after reading the reviews of others, and a lot of research on the company who makes them- Maha. I use them in a one of my lanterns which I keep primarily for emergency lighting. So far so good.

1.0 out of 5 stars BE CAREFUL!!!!!, October 3, 2013
Ill start off by saying that I have purchased quite a few of this brand and size of batteries and never had a problem until now I purchased these in march 2013 its now October 2013 and the batteries are already bad and these batteries ARE NOT cheap and I just learned that I only had a one month window for a return so I'm basically out $30+ so in the future I will only be purchasing these batteries from MAHA because you never know if you are purchasing old or bad batteries and I'm not saying thats what was done here by this seller but these are to expensive to only last barely 6 months

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, May 2, 2012
Long lasting per charge. I am completely satisfied. The price is Excellent. This is a much better product than non-low self-discharge batteries. The capacity is greater than the competition given the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars seem to work well., March 14, 2013
long shelf life, more power than traditional rechargeable batteries, what is not to like? I am going to buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Imedion rechargeable C size batteries 5000 mAh, April 1, 2013
Just like I reviewed on the Imedion AA and AAA nimh batteries, they are perfect. Retain up to 85% of power after one year of shelf storage, can recharge up to 1000 times, and with massive 5000 mAh of power, you just can't go wrong. It charge up perfectly with the intellicharger i4 charger, I bought the 2013 3rd generation PRO version, it is the best charger for the best batteries.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›