Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
votes
These batteries can be charged with any charger that charges NiMh batteries. It should say that on the charger's package. When charged, you just use these batteries like any other batteries, based on the size. For example, the "D" cell batteries can be used on any appliance that takes "D" cell batteries.
Jul 10, 2013 by Lawrence J. Hau
votes
I have the Tenergy T9688. It failed to give these large D cells a full charge. I bought a Maha Powerex MH-C808M, which does the job nicely.
Nov 13, 2013 by Bennet R. Williams
votes
That is not necessary. Only Ni-Cad had the memory issues that required periodic full discharge.
Sep 1, 2013 by Laurie C.
votes
I do not believe they have a specific warranty, but packaging says they can be recharged 1,000 times. I can tell you I purchased mine last October, have recharged them over and over and they are still going strong.
Apr 24, 2014 by P. Frazier
votes
These are marked: NIMH 11,000 mAh and 1.2V which my volt-meter seems to confirm. 1.2V
Jun 7, 2014 by Jim in L.A.
votes
159 g., measured with a fairly accurate electronic kitchen scale.
Jul 3, 2014 by James C. Emery
votes
This is the charger you'll need: http://www.amazon.com/Maha-Powerex-MH-C808M-Cell-Multi-Charger/dp/B000E65DG6/
May 26, 2014 by Bryan Avery
votes
I don't know. I use them within a week of charging. Some that have set for 6 months still have a bit of charge to last at least an hour probably, but I didn't pay attention.
Apr 14, 2014 by Ella
votes
Hello Matt, I hate to say it, but I cannot answer your question. I have a Powerex charger and not an Energizer one.
Jan 10, 2014 by Jay C. Rosenzweig
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers