5.0 out of 5 stars Help for doubt, September 2, 2011
This book seems to have been written shortly after 9/11. And as we are heading toward the tenth anniversary of that tragic day, this book becomes relevant. Stormie does a great job of answering the reader's doubts and questions about WHY something like 9/11 could happen to people. Enclosed are prayers for our country, our families, and our own spiritual growth.

This is an excellent, short book for a person who wants to pray their way to a closer relationship with God. Stormie's clear teaching in plain everyday English helps bring the reader a better understanding about why we live in the time that we do. It emphasizes the power of prayer to change people, countries, and our whole world.

4.0 out of 5 stars wonderful book, September 7, 2011
This is a well put together inspirational book. Great selection of prayers for many situations. This is directed mainly toward Christians but certainly can be enjoyed by peoole of diverse faiths. I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tremendous help for our Election Prayer Group, November 28, 2012
This review is from: Powerful Prayers for Troubled Times: Praying for the Country We Love (Paperback)
It was just what I was looking for and covered so many subjects. Used for a nationwide prayer group prior to the election. It was appreciated by many.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful Read, September 11, 2011
This book helps the reader to deal with the probems of living after 9-11. It's a good book for people who need to know why this kind of thing can happen.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good read, September 9, 2011
I've read many books by this author and this is just another winner. Her prayerful words are so eloquent. You can really tell that she talks the talk and walks the walk. I'm looking forward to continuing the 12 prayers at the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful Prayers for Troubled Times, May 27, 2014
What a awesome product A+++ works great I like the Powerful Prayers for Troubled Times I would recommend this for everyone. I truly love this company they are awesome if you have any questions they always answer the questions always fast replies. Excellent company A++++

5.0 out of 5 stars Prayers, July 9, 2012
Wonderful author, truly powerful prayers. Great for daily use to add to your prayer time or if you need specific prayers to get through tough times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prayer, April 22, 2012
This book is great when you don't know how or what to pray for a situation. Prayer is a powerful thing, and I know that God listens, and He answers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, March 11, 2012
J. Gipson (WASILLA, AK, US) - See all my reviews
This a wonderful book that I would recommend for anyone interested in a new book for your prayer life. Very easy read and interesting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Praying for our country and its leaders in dealing with the evils of terrorism., November 5, 2011
Powerful book! This book taught me much about the evil that exist in the world and why evil things happen and how to effectively pray for God's blessings to continue to grace this country.

Powerful Prayers for Troubled Times: Praying for the Country We Love
Powerful Prayers for Troubled Times: Praying for the Country We Love by Stormie Omartian (Paperback - September 1, 2011)
$6.99 $6.29