- File Size: 456 KB
- Print Length: 27 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Soul Power Magic (July 14, 2014)
- Publication Date: July 14, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006Y7GQVU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #93,233 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Most Powerful Spiritual Habit That Will Change Your Life Forever Kindle Edition
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
It outlines our psychology simply, compassionately and in a matter
of fact way. How do you communicate great truths to people mired in complexity?
'Keep it simple sweetheart'! [in the time honoured tradition of the parables].
On a personal level it presents a
challenge. Scary the way those brave souls came to grief!
It is short, very short, but many words do not necessarily make a better story
just as in this life it is not the number of
possessions that count. Oh! you do have to get past the 'G' word.
Oh well! Time to kiss the ground.
My review is indicative of style only, regardless of subject matter, content, or context.
1= Business-like / informational
2= even toned/uniform
This story somewhat relates to me personally and to those I entrusted to fill a role, yet missed the point... it's like being devoured by harmful entities out there if they're not focused, managed to look back, fear of the unknown, or just plainly not following a very simple instruction.
It's a real journey to enlightenment and how life transformation can be very simple indeed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm not very impressed. I thought the exercise was rambling and not particularly profound and the stories were not very original or to the point.Published 16 months ago by Dr. Jyekel
Sri Vishwanath is an excellent author. This is a beautiful story you will want to read more than once. Read it first. Let it soak in. Meditate on it. Read it again. Beautiful. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Author Ronda Del Boccio
A very sweet and intriguing story with fantastic teachings right through. I loved it and could imagine what was going on. Very well written and portrayed. Excellent.Published 19 months ago by Johanna Butler
This book inspire me so much that I have change in my life so much I am so grateful. Thank youPublished 19 months ago by chochi
Excellent. Thank you.
An amazing lesson for everyone to consider and give thought. This easy read
May profoundly change your life.
A truly great and powerful story. Once you read it you'll have plenty to think about afterwards. It really makes you reconsider old thoughts.Published 22 months ago by Victoria Casandra
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Divorce
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Hinduism
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Divorce
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Hinduism