Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Powerful Unemployment: Practical and innovative ideas for staying motivated and having fun while looking for a new job
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

100%

on July 4, 2009
Powerful Unemployment is a quick, flowing, humorous yet thoughtful and well-organized read! I consider it to be a guide for Life not just getting a job--I'm telling ALL of my friends about it.
on August 11, 2009
OK - I just finished reading this amazing, fun and uplifting book and I am 100% clear and motivated by the story, and the simple and solid structures suggested. This book has universal application and it's fun and easy to read. The author truly puts the FUN in Fundamental. Applause and thanks to the Author!
on August 13, 2009
A very real read that fits our shared human experiences perfectly. Incorporating her simple plan and happy approach Sheila has lifted my spirits and attitude while providing me more laughter, hope and positive expectations. Thanks to the Author for taking the time to write a short, easy to read book, which has just what I'm looking-for during this time of transition.