2,200-pound tension strength, military-grade aircraft cables with swiveling ends and a no-cable-change design are versatile and convenient, offering a challenging full-body workout.
But assembly and space-saving convenience aren't all the unit has to offer. Although compact, it's a sturdy, full-body-challenging workout station. A stable platform and multiple seat adjustments accommodate fitness enthusiasts of all shapes and sizes, while the 160-pound adjustable weight stack; high, mid, and low pulleys; eight-position, adjustable press arm; and leg developer station all add up to more than 40 exercises.
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and muscle development
- Lat pulldown station allows unlimited, full range of motion through unilateral, bilateral, converging, or diverging movement
- 2,200-pound tension strength, military-grade aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance
- Easy to use, space-saving, no-cable-change design
- 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function, and durability
- Telescoping, chrome-plated, adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning
- Impact-resistant, fiberglass-reinforced nylon with precision-machined steel ball bearings
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- 160-pound weight stack
- Measures 42 by 80 by 70 inches (W x H x D)
- Includes 48-inch lat bar, low row bar, and ab crunch harness
This Powerline home gym includes a limited ten-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship on the frame, and a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty on all other parts.
Powerline is a brand operated by Body-Solid, Inc. a leading manufacturer and distributor of high quality fitness equipment for the home and commercial markets. With over 20 years of experience, Body-Solid offers one of the widest arrays of products in the industry, including multi-station gyms, free weight machines, a complete line of cardiovascular products, weight plates, kettle bells, dumbbells, and fitness accessories.
The Powerline product lineup is primarily known for providing innovative, quality exercise equipment that is simple to assemble, easy to use, and built to last. A modern, design-forward aesthetic is bundled with precision engineering to provide an ergonomic solution for a total body workouts.