5.0 out of 5 stars powerpuff girls dolls
My daughter loves the powerpuff girls. she was so happy when they arrived. We made them a bed and she takes them everywhere. They arrived quickly and true to their advertisement.
Published on May 9, 2009 by I. P. Lebowitz

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but cheaply made.
Published on November 24, 2010 by Armando N. Roman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but cheaply made., November 24, 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Powerpuff Girls Blossom Buttercup Bubbles 3 Plush Doll 10 inches (Toy)
All three Powerpuff Girls for a great price? Of course I bought 'em! My daughter -loves- the Powerpuff Girls, and the minute she saw the picture of them here, she wanted them. Unfortunately, as soon as they showed up in the mail, there was a bit of a problem. These are very cheaply made dolls. I'm talkin' carnival prize cheap. Well, they do cost less than it'd probably cost to finally win one of them at a carnival, but still. The eyes and mouths are iron-on transfers, and I can see them starting to crumble apart after a few weeks. Blossom's long hair in the back is a single piece of felt sewn onto her head, and the fabric used on the bodies is extremely thin.

The pros? They look just like the Powerpuff Girls, and for the price, it's still a pretty good deal, even with the quality issue. They're all pretty big too- these aren't some dinky 6 inch Powerpuff Girls or keychain figures. I was pretty surprised when I opened the box and saw just how big they were.

But what it comes down to is that my daughter loves them, and will play with them for a long time. I'm just pointing out the cons for parents who might want to know. Now if only there was a stuffed Mojo Jojo...

5.0 out of 5 stars powerpuff girls dolls, May 9, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter loves them, December 1, 2010
The question about their educational value made me laugh. As far as my Daughter is concerned, she thinks they are awesome and that's good enough for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, December 29, 2012
The quality of these dolls is just awful. The fabric is is very flimsy felt with ironed-on eyes. Even Blossom's long "hair" is a ridiculously small attachment that's more like a third arm. If I were able to find better Powerpuff dolls elsewhere, I wouldn't keep these. But alas, I cannot. My daughter really really wants a full set of dolls, so I will give these to her. Don't know how long they will last in a 6 year old's hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars the dolls came in perfect condition with the tags on them. as well as a few days early. was very pleased. My grandaughter wanted, April 29, 2010
My grandaughter wanted the Power puff dolls, they came in perfect condition tags were attached. also they came a few days early. It made it possible to put in her Easter basket. was very please. I dont know Y the store dosnt carry them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powertuff girls!, December 27, 2010
Buying these and saving them for months was so worth the expression on my daughters face when she opened them. I introduced her to the powerpuff girl last year and she instantly loved them so when I saw these while looking for more dvds she just had to have them. I actually got them for her March bday but she decided on another gift so I saved them for Christmas and ordered another dvd to go along with them. Blossom accompanied us to a few stores today. She loves them and Im sure she will have them for a while.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, March 29, 2014
Cheap carnival prize toys. Unfortunately if you're looking for powerpuff dolls you don't have many options. If they sold for about $20 I'd give them 5 stars but for the price they're selling for I'm not at all happy with them. Luckily little girls are easier to please and my daughter loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, January 17, 2014
Bought this for my 3 year old niece and she loves them! They are so soft she sleeps with them and takes them everywhere

5.0 out of 5 stars A Christmas Gift for my Niece, January 3, 2014
Evan Sims (Champaign, Illinois) - See all my reviews
My 3 year old niece has been on a Powerpuff Girls kick the last few months, so I got her these for Christmas. I don't think she's put them down ever since. She sleeps with them, has tea with them, watches their TV show on Netflix with them. She's been very happy with them. I've found them to be well built, and didn't arrive with any gross chemical plasticy smell like these things often do. I give it a thumbs up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerpuff Girls Plush Dolls, January 19, 2013
Cute dolls and seem to be made well. We were happy with them. Would recomend them to anyone.

Arlene Hance