5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine..
The battery was delivered on time and correctly. Works just fine in my Canon Powershot G9. Have only used it for a few weeks but seems to hold a charge as well or better than the Canon original.
Published 20 months ago by dadadean

3.0 out of 5 stars CAnon Powershot G9 camera battery.
I don't know but neither battery worked so perhaps there is something wrong with the camera. Difficult to find someone outside the US to check camera for me.
Published 3 months ago by Robert Boos

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine.., November 5, 2012
This review is from: Canon Powershot G9 Digital Camera Battery Lithium-Ion (900 mAh) - Replacement for Canon NB-2LH and NB-2L Batteries (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 7, 2014
John Prince (Ukiah, California United States) - See all my reviews
good value

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery works great on old camera., June 13, 2014
My camera is fairly old and it was in need of a new battery. Found this while searching Amazon and it works like a charm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy to find a battery for my older camera, May 4, 2014
Marilyn DeVault (Monument, CO United States) - See all my reviews
I was happy to find a battery for my older camera. It re-charged properly, works well, was well-packaged and arrived on time.

3.0 out of 5 stars CAnon Powershot G9 camera battery., March 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy two! At this price you can afford it., January 9, 2014
Mark Ates (Houston, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
I needed to purchase a second battery for my Canon Camera. After a quick search I found this great deal on Amazon. The batteries are exactly the same as the OEM product but at an amazingly lower price. After using the batteries for a few weeks they hold a charge well and work as expected. I loved the price so much I purchased several. Great service, on time delivery and a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Battery, December 17, 2013
This battery worked as expected. Charged fine in my old charger and so far hasn't run out of charge in the week I have been using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Good As Name Brand, December 12, 2013
I hesitate to buy anything like camera batteries online/non name brand but I was in a pinch, limited time and leaving for a South African safari so I looked at the ratings and took the plunge. This battery works wonderfully, holds a charge just as well as my original. I had no problems and was able to keep my camera charged up and ready to go for days.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great deal!, November 25, 2013
Inexpensive third battery for one of my cameras that helps extend my shooting time with it. Great value! I will buy more of them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied every expectation, November 4, 2013
Any concerns I had about purchasing a used camera on-line were gone after opening the box and finding a jewel of a camera in "Like New" condition, I immediately inspected it for scratches or wear and it was flawless, especially the lens, I couldn't be happier, this Canon G9 works perfectly.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›