The "red" Canon Powershot SX260 looks pink in the picture. Is it actually red? I'm looking to purchase a "red" camera? Thank you!
asked by Holly on October 22, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 16 answers
A
votes
Hi, The color same as product picture of web page. Middle of the Red-Pink on the color scale. Camera is perfect I recommend that brand.
Aykut Buyukyilmaz answered on October 22, 2012

A
votes
It is really a pinkish red, almost metallic dark pink.
Lotta answered on October 22, 2012

A
votes
I have the "red" And it looks exactly like the picture! if you like pink get it , if u want red probably not... actually got the red for me but my family uses it as well and both my husband and my 2 boys say thy'll never use my new "Pink" camera....
Vale answered on November 25, 2012

A
vote
It's red
Movie Fan answered on October 22, 2012

A
votes
Yes, it is red. Not pink like the pic. Hope this helps.
dianna318 answered on October 22, 2012

A
vote
I purchased the green. At a camera store they look not pink, but more toward the red shade.
Leslie answered on October 22, 2012

A
vote
I purchased the green. At a camera store they look not pink, but more toward the red shade.
Leslie answered on October 22, 2012

A
vote
It is dark pink not red mine arrived yesterday and it is fantastic.
kindred spirit answered on December 28, 2012

A
votes
Everyone seems to be divided on this question. I was also worried about it being PINK, because I am by FAR a tomboy and do NOT like pink! BUT, I didn't want any of the other 2 colors, so I took a chance. I actually like it. It's NOT nearly as pink as the stock pic, trust me. It isn't like a fire-engine red either, but it's tolerable for me, and I can say it's RED. Which IMO is much better than the same-old, boring black that all other cameras are.
Kris Garvey answered on January 7, 2013

A
votes
It is much more pink than red. When my wife saw it she said it definitely was pink.
If you want a true red color camera then you will be disappointed in the color.
Mister V answered on May 1, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

ARRAY(0xd9541024)