Canon PowerShot SX260 HS 12.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 20x Image Stabilized Zoom 25mm Wide-Angle Optical Lens and 1080p HD Video (Red) (OLD MODEL)
Used & New from: $300.00
The "red" Canon Powershot SX260 looks pink in the picture. Is it actually red? I'm looking to purchase a "red" camera? Thank you!
asked by Amazon Customer on October 22, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 16 answers
A
The picture color is accurate.
I say it is 'pink'. If you think it is 'red' then go for it.
Mister V answered on May 1, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is much more pink than red. When my wife saw it she said it definitely was pink.
If you want a true red color camera then you will be disappointed in the color.
Mister V answered on May 1, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Everyone seems to be divided on this question. I was also worried about it being PINK, because I am by FAR a tomboy and do NOT like pink! BUT, I didn't want any of the other 2 colors, so I took a chance. I actually like it. It's NOT nearly as pink as the stock pic, trust me. It isn't like a fire-engine red either, but it's tolerable for me, and I can say it's RED. Which IMO is much better than the same-old, boring black that all other cameras are.
Kris Garvey answered on January 7, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is dark pink not red mine arrived yesterday and it is fantastic.
kindred spirit answered on December 28, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My sister has the SX230 model in "red" and it's definitely pink. If you know it's supposed to be called "red" you might be able to call it that, but an uninformed person would call it pink without a second thought.
L. Novik answered on December 26, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have the "red" And it looks exactly like the picture! if you like pink get it , if u want red probably not... actually got the red for me but my family uses it as well and both my husband and my 2 boys say thy'll never use my new "Pink" camera....
Vale answered on November 25, 2012
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Have no idea. I purchased the black. Go to a competing store and see if they have one in the color you're looking to buy.
Robin Lee answered on October 24, 2012
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I wouldn't know I have a black one. However, if you go to Best Buy or any store that carries this camera, you can get a real feel for it before buying it. That is what I did.
E.D.Terra answered on October 23, 2012
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Sorry I can't answer this one, as I bought the black version. Great camera, though, in any color!
David Nungesser answered on October 23, 2012
Comment | 1 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I got a black one...sorry. Usually RED is RED
Kate answered on October 22, 2012
Comment | 1 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product