Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on January 5, 2012
Received my batteries today. Other vendors put Sealed Lead Acid batteries into cardboard boxes for shipping. Ecom just uses a singe layer of thin bubble wrap and places them in a Priority Mail envelope.

The two batteries arrived dented, cracked and discharged.

Now I understand why Ecom can sell them at such a low price.

Next time I'll buy from a reputable dealer and avoid Amazon marketplace dealers.
on September 6, 2010
I ordered 5 of these batteries less than 18 months ago and only one is still working. I ended up buying a new APC backup supply which comes with a three year warranty including the battery. I would not recommend these batteries for their short life.
on August 30, 2011
I ordered this product after reading good reviews of this battery for my home alarm system. In my case after i received it in 65 days it showed up with low battery signal.
When i called the seller he says there is no warranty on this product. This battery has no warranty. i would never buy it again.
on February 26, 2011
After 14 years, the backup battery for my security system failed causing loss of the pin code during a transient power failure. The replacement was an exact match to the original and worked as expected. Fast delivery and good price. Much less costly than having the alarm company do it!.
on May 29, 2014
Thanks for the Crate review, this battery revived my Crate Limo and I now use it as a Sub Woofer in my home theater system, until I play out in the Farmer's Market again :D. Install was straight forward. Gotta figure out where to responsibly dump the dead battery. I you have a dead Crate Limo, this is the battery to buy!
on March 22, 2016
Great battery. Good life. I have had this about 2.5 years and still takes a big lasting charge. I only use it occasionally to power a motorized telescope mount, but that kind of spotty use can be hard on a battery too.
on March 11, 2013
crate tech Support gave me the specs for the Battery, and this one fit the Bill for Cheap $$$$$. I was ready to scrap the amp and now it's working like new.
on April 14, 2014
Great little battery! Just the ticket for my Crate Taxi amp, model TX-15, the original battery of which had died from not using the amp. These batteries are small 12 volts, similar to a car; use it or lose it! Highly recommended, and for a price that's much better than you could get from Loud Technology, the takeover company who handles parts for Crate products.
on December 8, 2013
This battery can replace expensive automotive batteries for small scooter applications. I used this on a 50cc scooter because it matched the specifications just fine. I added crimp connections to the original wires. No problems and it starts right up.
on July 27, 2013
I bought two of these for my alarm system at my home. I plugged them both in and the have been working without any issue for the last few months. They arrived in excellent condition, were significantly less expensive than from my local source and were the exact battery manufacturer my alarm company recomended. I am happy.