Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 24, 2012
This hose ROCKS! Especially for the price! It is being sold at other venues and places for $40. Compare it to some of the other 1/4" hoses, like the Briggs 6040 or 196006GS. It also has a tough textured rubber outer cover, not just thermoplastic that is stiff, kinks and breaks. I have read some reviews decrying the "universal" label that seem to think universal means it should have everything, including adapters and fittings to fit every conceivable combination, you might possibly need. From the description: "Designed to fit most electric and gas pressure washers up to 2,600 PSI with standard 22-millimeter connections" This is a hose with 2 identical 22 millimeter threaded ends. The M22 is the standard size for most pressure washers AND also from the description: "Provides additional 25 feet of cleaning reach" It is just a hose with the attached M22 fittings. (I have posted some pictures of how I used it-look closely at the pictures to see what those 2 identical ends are like.) This hose is really designed to be an extension hose. It could also replace an existing hose as long as your current hose uses M22 connections at both the pressure connection AND the wand. And now for a little unsolicited advice, always look through the "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought" and the "Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed" lines to help think about what else you might need to make something like this work for your application.
44 comments|20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2014
Cannot say enough about this item. It is list as a universal fit but not specific to actual pressure washers, so I took a chance it would fit my Karcher 1750 psi Electric pressure washer and it did! Now I have a total hose length of 50', which allows me to move around easily without moving the pressure pump unit.
on August 23, 2008
I bought this extension cable to go along with my FAIP PWS1600 powerwasher and it works perfectly. It comes with a brass "barrel" connector that attaches the extension cable to your existing cable. I can leave the powerwasher stationary and cover a lot of ground with all of the cable length I have as I intend to occassionally get up on the roof of my one story ranch and do some low pressure cleaning.
It comes coiled up so you will have to "break it in" by laying it out and unravelling it, but after a few hours of work the first day it was flat and unwieldy.
There may be less expensive cables out there but this one works fine. It mates perfectly with my "FAIP Powerwasher" brand, but you might need additional adapters if you have a different make of pressure washer. All in all for me this was an excellent purchase.
on November 7, 2012
I bought two of the presure washer hoses. They came with a coupler so I could join them to make 100' like my old one. They work great but there is no swivel on them. The hoses have to be flipped to wind our unwind unless you have a hose reel. I would have rated them with a 5 star if it weren't for the no swivel part.
on July 9, 2013
I had to buy an adaptor at Lowes in order to use this hose. The adaptor was $5.00 dollars, so the hose is not at universal as advertised. Just as a side note, my gas power washer's exhaust is on the same side as the hose outlet and I burnt a hole in the new hose right from the get go. That is not the hose's fault, just beware of where your exhaust and hose connections are located and protect according.
on June 1, 2010
This makes the power washer reach great! I don't have to move the washer at all. The only draw back is they do not say anything about needing an adapter to connect the inch thread to the metric thread of the hose and machine. I had to make 3 trips to the hardware store to figure it out!
on June 2, 2016
plastic feel but extends your wand so you can actually use it to wash your car,, but realize it does loose some pressure which is why I use it to wash my car, not clean my engine,,, I got back to the short hose that came with my washer to wash my engine,, that all being said, one of the Orings pinched and was ruined,, I have several kits and used one with some plumbers grease around them and worked much better to screw together
on March 6, 2016
Didn't last one season. After 6-8 uses the o-rings which keep the hose water-tight dried and cracked causing the hose to leak. Thankfully the leak wasn't or didn't seam to be too high a pressure.
Until the o-ring failed the extension was great and a must have for anyone with a pressure washer.
on May 20, 2016
Well constructed hose that was used for replacement on a Generac Power Washer.
The threaded fitting had to be removed and the quick disconnect from the old hose was installed to the new hose.
A new quick disconnect was not easy to find because of the sizing therefore the old one was used.
Recommended product.
on June 5, 2014
I ordered those hose after I ordered an extension wand and couldn't find an adapter fitting to my hose on my Campbell Hausfield pw1835. This hose comes standard with M22 connectors at both ends, so that I was able (with a few quick couplers and adapters) to attach the extension wand to the pressure washer. What's more, it comes with a removable male to male M22 screw on connector, so if I wanted, I could attach the original hose to it for an extended run. Well worth the cost.