Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: All-in-One Mahjong [Download]
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 12, 2014
I purchased a new Windows 8 laptop and was looking for games to replace those on my Win 7 laptop.

I love mahjong and solitaire games. However, I do not want to play online games. Microsoft requires you to sign into a Microsoft account to download apps that to play on the desktop. It automatically changes the PC login to the MS account, something that I don't want to do. And, it gives you no choice.

The graphics are excellent, much more than I expected for the price. Has several different layouts and you cannot beat the price. It downloaded in seconds and installed without a hitch.

I purchased another Mahjong game for 4x the price of this download and must say that the graphics on that are nowhere near what these are.

I highly recommend this game!!!!
33 comments|28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2014
This game has some great graphics and has an interesting array of layouts. What I did not like about this game is that you can always complete the game, You cannot reach a point where there are no more matching tiles and the game is over.
If you want a fun game where time is the important, as you try to complete the game as fast as possible, this is the game for you.
If you want a game where you really have to search and search for matching tiles, you may want to look at a different game.
For the download price, this is a great and fun game, although not as challenging as I personally would have liked.
on August 8, 2015
I upgraded to Windows 10 and my beloved Mahjong Titans stopped working. I downloaded this game and installed it successfully on on my new Windows 10 platform. It has most of the same layouts
Turtle, Spider, Fortress,Crab and Cat. Only Dragon was missing.
I am a happy camper
on March 7, 2016
Well, this was a waste of money. I love Mahjong, but I've gotten bored with the free version that comes with Windows. I guess I was looking for something with a few more options or features to spice it up a little. This version isn't it.

It's pretty - I'll give it that (and thus two stars). Gorgeous background images and pretty tiles. The music is the generic sort of "soothing" stuff you find on yoga videos - not very exciting, but not annoying either.

HOWEVER - this version has ZERO challenge to it. The available tiles light up for you so that you don't even have to search for matching pairs. Once you run out of matches, it automatically tells you to shuffle - and keep shuffling until you win. There's no way to actually lose, which makes it all seem kind of pointless.

There's also no way to keep track of your scores. You can't access the scorecard from the main menu. It only pops up when you finish a game, and even then it's FULL of random people from all over the world. What I find REALLY alarming is that their scores are recent posts (as in, minutes ago). I don't like the idea of ANY game automatically connecting to the internet without my knowledge. I'm not tech savvy enough to know how to block that feature, which is why I uninstalled this game.

Total waste of money. Should have bought ice cream instead.
on July 13, 2015
I enjoy playing Mahjong and this All-In-One is a lot of fun. I play for fun, however, there are some pretty fast players out there if you are competitive. There is 6+ games to choose from. The one I was just playing (The Turtle), someone had a time of 0.57 seconds. That's fast. So if you want to play leisurely or competitive, you have both in one game. Have fun and Good luck.
on January 29, 2016
Update: You can get the original Windows 7 games to run on Windows 10 at this website: [...] In case the link is removed from this post, google on " Get Windows 7 Games for Windows 10 - Winaero." I've used Mahjong Titans, Minesweeper and Spider Solitaire. The rest of the old games are there too. Have fun!

Update: There is an "Undo Previous Move" button that I didn't notice before; therefore I am raising the rating to four stars as I can play it similar to original game that I loved. Would have raised it to four stars, except it doesn't block tiles as strictly as original game. If you have three or more tiles in a "row" the inside tiles are considered open if they have two sides open. In the original game, the middle tile(s) in a row were considered blocked which made it more challenging.

Original Review: Disappointing! Was looking for the original Mahjong Titans. The ultra 3D is distracting; the different character sets made it a "re-learning" experience; but most of all when you have no moves left it wants you to hit "re-shuffle" which ultimately means you win every game. Sorry, but I prefer the idea of zero sum games where I can lose. Bring back the original.
on February 17, 2014
Great visuals, easy to see, lots of options, very fun to play. I'd recommend it to anyone as a fun way to pass the time!
on February 5, 2016
This is just what I was looking for, and you cannot beat the price. Works great on Windows 10. Now to find a Free Cell game I like as well. You can share scores with others on line, if you want, or not, which is what I prefer. I am very pleased with this game!
on October 8, 2015
I was looking for a replacement to the Mahjong game that went away with Windows 10. This game is OK. It's less challenging than others I've played and the graphics are basic. It's fine if you want an easier than normal game that you can beat about 99% of the time.
on April 1, 2014
Just what I wanted with a variety of styles of faces. We have two persons in our house playing and each has their personal touches. We are happy with the selections of games offered on Amazon. We will continue telling our friends about their great deals.