on January 18, 2012
Format: Paperback
As a practitioner in the usability field, I have come to depend on this guide for my usability testing. It tackles some long held best practices (i.e. - Do I only need to test with 5 users?) and arms you with the information necessary to make an educated decision about whether 5 users is enough based on what your trying to accomplish with the test.

It succinctly answers probably EVERY question I've ever had about performing quantitative usability tests, and answers some I didn't know I should be considering. I can quickly find the answer I'm looking for (because it's organized by "questions") and not lose valuable time during a project.

After having this booklet a while, I became (in full disclosure) big fan of the authors website devoted to "measuring usability" and look forward to his weekly blogs. ([...])

I can't emphasize enough how crucial this guide has been for me and the teams I've worked with. I bought several copies and gave them out to others on our Usability Testing team so we could use it as our "Playbook".
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations