- Hardcover: 752 pages
- Publisher: Auerbach Publications (November 2, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0849370574
- ISBN-13: 978-0849370571
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 7.2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,583,497 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Practical Hacking Techniques and Countermeasures
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Not to mention the book doesn't even mention common attacks such as CSRF, XSS or SQL Injection!
other books. All the Computer Security books I have read and seen teach
theory and this one does that and then he shows you the proof in the pudding
as he walks you through his Virtual Labs.