Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Practical Joker's Handbook
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 4, 2010
Like the header says - pure garbage. Save your money because this is simply the most worthless publication I have ever read. At best, I suspect that a 5-year-old might (I stress the word "might") find more of these practical jokes funny. At worst, the practical jokes (I use the term loosely) are boring and unimaginative, put into a format that is pure drivel. Honestly, I only found three (THREE!) of the listed "pranks" as funny, but has to disqualify two of them as "practical" due to the fact that they would undoubtedly result in my getting fired from my job. So, that leaves me with one - ONE - tidbit which I would qualify as a joke that would be both funny and "practical".

Bottom line: Not worth the paper it's printed on....
on March 18, 2005
This is the best practical joker handbook yet . The ones in here are a classic .

I pulled a joke on my cousin on christmas eve
[...]
Well i hope you enjoy this book beacause it a very funny book. Get it today at your loacl library or bookstore. Have fun
on April 21, 2013
This is one of the more funny books i have read. It consistes mainly of a large quantity of collected pranks, divided into different chapters. This book combined with M3, Sir John Hargrave's Mischief Maker's Manual would be the perfect combination for every prankster or mischief maker on any level.

I almost laughed myself to death reading through the various pranks and their variation.
I highly recommend this book, but if you are looking for inspiration to pranks, i would suggest you to read M3, Sir John Hargrave's Mischief Maker's Manual first.

Overall, a very good book, with a very funny theme.
(Containes almost just pranks)