Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

100%

on April 24, 2012
Imagine if the original National Lampoon's writing staff was hired to write Twilight Zone episodes. Uncensored. That's what Practical Tales For Children will do to your brain.

Author Mark Romyn has been making people laugh in the San Francisco Bay Area since the late 1980's. Look up The Whistleaires on YouTube to see him and his collaborator Whistlin' Phil Worman in action. Theatre-goers who have seen his Best of San Francisco Fringe Festival plays or attended Mark's monthly "Combo Shows" at the Exit Theatre have been waiting a long time for his stories to be printed into a book that fans can take home with them. A few of these stories brought back great memories of spoken-word performances I have seen in person, but I was surprised at how much of the material was new to me. Now anyone in the world can enjoy Mark's savagely funny but enduringly creepy little tales.

I've already heard from some folks in New York who love the book - I hope they'll post some reviews and get the word out.
on April 21, 2016
I loved this book.I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I wanted to put off reading the last chapter because I didn't want it to end.
My favorites was: James Bond vs. Santa.
- Cara D.Brown