5.0 out of 5 stars A must have
This is a great book if you want to take TOEFL, but more importantly it is great to bring your everyday conversation to a higher level. I highly recommend it.
Published on August 17, 2005 by Student

2.0 out of 5 stars It's for beginners.
I bought this book to brush up Listening and Structure Comprehenshions. Even if I had many problems with listeing, I could get perfect scores in Listening Section. I suppose this book is too easy for students who aim at more than 550. Not only did I wasted time, but my score was not improved.
Published on November 17, 2000

2.0 out of 5 stars It's for beginners., November 17, 2000
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, August 17, 2005
Student (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars if you have.., February 6, 2010
This review is from: Practice Exercises for the TOEFL (Barron's Practice Exercises for the Toefl) (Paperback)
If you have Barron Toefl Preparation book, you should never buy this one.. Its reading parts same as preparation book, they just called same book in "a different name"..

5.0 out of 5 stars Practice tests are great., January 2, 2014
This is a great book if you need practice tests to help students study for the TOEFL. It has everything. It has reading, writing, listening and speaking.

2.0 out of 5 stars Practice Exercises for the TOEFL, May 18, 2009
it was not shiped on time. It was very late to read it for the exam

Practice Exercises for the TOEFL (Barron's Practice Exercises for the Toefl)
Practice Exercises for the TOEFL (Barron's Practice Exercises for the Toefl) by Pamela J. Sharpe Ph.D. (Paperback - July 1, 2007)
Used & New from: $0.91