• Provides practical advice on management and evaluation of corporate libraries
• Includes contributions from 25 practicing corporate librarians and scholars in library science from different countries and global corporations
• Will enable corporate librarians to better understand how traditional library values fit the for-profit sector
• 44 graphs and figures demonstrating concepts and providing data
• Six photographs of library events and services
• A glossary of business and library terms
• A bibliography for each chapter in the book
In recent decades, corporate libraries have faced both downsizing and outsourcing, putting them on the forefront of changes to library structure and confronting them with a need to prove their worth, notwithstanding the fact that studies show higher-performing companies are more likely to have a corporate library. How can corporate libraries find new methods for providing necessary services?