5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!! Life Changer!
This book is not only a resource for living out a healthy life, it is a paridigm shift in life! This gave my entire family a fresh simplistic yet massively impactful perspective to how to live life to its fullest. My husband and I, along with our 4 children (20, 18, 16 and 10), live this out in our daily lives.
Published on October 5, 2012 by karon

2.0 out of 5 stars Something wrong......
I read it, tried their techniques and felt convicted to throw it away. I can't manipulate God's presence - He's always with me - sometimes I just need to repent and get rid of yucky puckies that block me from feeling His love.
Published 15 months ago by Ann T.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!! Life Changer!, October 5, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars My Best Book Next To The Bible, January 15, 2013
M. Stevens (Lincoln, NE United States) - See all my reviews
I saw the authors interviewed on Sid Roth's "It's Supernatural" program on my television. I was hungry to experience the Lord's presence more deeply. Knowing I needed to grow more spiritually, I ordered the book. I have ordered more than twenty books for family and friends. I gave copies to some of the leaders in my church. I want to have the character of God in my life. Now it is in my grasp. As I use the tools I learned in this book, I am growing. Thank God for this book. I recommend it for everyone. I got the Kindle edition after the printed book. I can now listen to it as well. Practicing God's Presence 24/7

5.0 out of 5 stars Practicing is the key., December 19, 2012
This review is from: Practicing God's Presence 24/7 (Paperback)
After years of church and bible study this book explains clearly the mind and the spirit i.e. your gut/heart vs. my mind.
I think he's right about the forgiveness piece and really liked the light he shed on the subject.
Forgiveness can feel like a solitary exercise but he showed me how Jesus is in the middle of it all.
An easy read with profound insight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have Seen it Work, January 19, 2013
vmb777 "V. Barron" (St Matthews, SC, US) - See all my reviews
I have not yet read this book. "Why, then, are you reviewing it?", you are probably asking. Good question. And here is the answer: I have seen the super positive effects of this book in the life of a dear friend of mine. She is an extremely talented and gifted lady who had several areas in her spiritual life that repeatedly gave her pain. After reading and applying this book, she is much more insightful regarding those problem areas. In addition, there is now a radience about her that has increased as a direct result of this book's influence. WOW! You can be sure it is on the top of my TBR pile.

2.0 out of 5 stars Something wrong......, December 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Tool Ever, July 6, 2013
This review is from: Practicing God's Presence 24/7 (Paperback)
This is the first tool that I can say has really worked for me. All those years of reading and searching have done nothing for my walk with God as compared to this. This is an amazing book that teaches you how to commune with God. At first I didn't get it, but after 3 weeks of putting into practice these teachings, the flood gates opened.

I don't know how people can manage life without these tools. I hope that Dennis and Jen are able to share what they do with Pastors, Preachers and ministers all over. You will not be disappointed with this purchase. I have loaned this out and have told people about it and have recommended it on my Facebook page. I want people to know that there are tools out there to help us navigate our lives. It is so simple that it just seems like you can't get results from it, but because of it's simplicity we are able to see and feel the presence of God even more and on a deeper level.

I can't give it enough stars. The CD series may seem a bit drawn out, but just continue with it and it will be worth it. The knowledge that this couple have combined is amazing. You can tell that God is working through them to get this to us, so take advantage of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars ProFOUNDly life-changing, August 25, 2013
This review is from: Practicing God's Presence 24/7 (Paperback)
My heart has been towards God for many years, but with a very religious background with not as much relationship, I found it difficult to consistently find Him. I believed His word that said if we seek we would find, but I didn't know how to make that literal and practical. So I prayed. I asked God to show me. Shortly thereafter, I saw Dr. Jen and Dennis on tv. I didn't really understand everything they were talking about, but there was so much life on their words! I knew it was truth, ordered it and have incorporated their teachings into my everyday life.

I want to be very clear the reason I say there was "more life" isn't because it's some man (or woman's) opinion or instruction to you. This entire teaching points you to Jesus. How to make Him, truly Lord. How to commune with Him constantly. Pray without ceasing. The simplicity is mind-boggling as my 4 year old now understands how to forgive her friends instantly and permanently. I absolutely recommend this for communing closer with God, as well as healing emotion wounds and practically practicing forgiveness. Who wouldn't want to go deeper?

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Practicing God's Presence 24/7 (Paperback)
The Clark's write from the place of experience, based on the kernel of truth in Brother Lawerences classic. They have developed a simple but powerful technique to free every Christian from the unforgiveness that messes up their walk with God. Don't mistakenly think you don't need this book. The principle here can be applied to healing and anywhere you are stuck spiritually. Your journey with God will become a joy if you walk out this simple way to renew your daily communion with Him.

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended book, August 25, 2013
Gives practical steps on how to communicate with God. So many times we tend to do good works rather than faith in Christ and what He did on the cross.

If you have the revelation of Christ's forgiveness on the cross and stay in it, your Christian walk would never be the same

5.0 out of 5 stars This methed really works!!, March 12, 2013
I have read the book thru and practiced what they teach and it works. I recommend this to all. We are also using this book in a small group and plan to teach it to others.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Practicing God's Presence 24/7
Practicing God's Presence 24/7 by Dr. Jen Clark (Paperback - August 31, 2012)
$11.99 $10.65