Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on October 5, 2012
This book is not only a resource for living out a healthy life, it is a paridigm shift in life! This gave my entire family a fresh simplistic yet massively impactful perspective to how to live life to its fullest. My husband and I, along with our 4 children (20, 18, 16 and 10), live this out in our daily lives.
on January 15, 2013
I saw the authors interviewed on Sid Roth's "It's Supernatural" program on my television. I was hungry to experience the Lord's presence more deeply. Knowing I needed to grow more spiritually, I ordered the book. I have ordered more than twenty books for family and friends. I gave copies to some of the leaders in my church. I want to have the character of God in my life. Now it is in my grasp. As I use the tools I learned in this book, I am growing. Thank God for this book. I recommend it for everyone. I got the Kindle edition after the printed book. I can now listen to it as well. Practicing God's Presence 24/7
on July 6, 2013
This is the first tool that I can say has really worked for me. All those years of reading and searching have done nothing for my walk with God as compared to this. This is an amazing book that teaches you how to commune with God. At first I didn't get it, but after 3 weeks of putting into practice these teachings, the flood gates opened.

I don't know how people can manage life without these tools. I hope that Dennis and Jen are able to share what they do with Pastors, Preachers and ministers all over. You will not be disappointed with this purchase. I have loaned this out and have told people about it and have recommended it on my Facebook page. I want people to know that there are tools out there to help us navigate our lives. It is so simple that it just seems like you can't get results from it, but because of it's simplicity we are able to see and feel the presence of God even more and on a deeper level.

I can't give it enough stars. The CD series may seem a bit drawn out, but just continue with it and it will be worth it. The knowledge that this couple have combined is amazing. You can tell that God is working through them to get this to us, so take advantage of it.
on January 19, 2013
I have not yet read this book. "Why, then, are you reviewing it?", you are probably asking. Good question. And here is the answer: I have seen the super positive effects of this book in the life of a dear friend of mine. She is an extremely talented and gifted lady who had several areas in her spiritual life that repeatedly gave her pain. After reading and applying this book, she is much more insightful regarding those problem areas. In addition, there is now a radience about her that has increased as a direct result of this book's influence. WOW! You can be sure it is on the top of my TBR pile.
on January 31, 2014
This book was recommended to me by a Christian counselor after I desperately asked HOW I could keep my peace. He gave me this book and told me to read it with an open heart, to take my time, and to write things down that were revealed to me. I can definitely say that this book has changed the way I approach Jesus by looking to Him as a close Friend; not a distant being. There book offers a lesson of true deliverance!
on December 19, 2012
After years of church and bible study this book explains clearly the mind and the spirit i.e. your gut/heart vs. my mind.
I think he's right about the forgiveness piece and really liked the light he shed on the subject.
Forgiveness can feel like a solitary exercise but he showed me how Jesus is in the middle of it all.
An easy read with profound insight.
on April 2, 2013
We forget that God is with us 24/7 and this little book will help you begin to see Him and bring Him actively into your life 24/7. I would also recommend the CD series that goes along with this book. Totally awesome!
on May 29, 2013
This book is an awesome teaching & we are using it for the basis of our Bible Study in our church group. We are learning how to stay in God's presence without any interference! Love it! Easy study too!
on February 14, 2013
This book will help the person who just meet Jesus or a seasoned pastor who has a mind full of christian facts but a heart that lacks the peace and joy of the Lord. I wish I read this book 25 years ago.
on September 18, 2013
It will change you from who you are to being more Christ like. The word here is practice or spending more time in god presents than doing other things. Offering you time to become more Christ like is your sacrifice. This what it will take to change. I recommend this book to those who are willing to offer there time.