5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, February 16, 2012
This review is from: Practicing Organization Development: A Guide for Leading Change (Hardcover)
I am taking a doctoral level class and was assigned this book as a guide. I can say that the entire class finds this an easy read with valuable information.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tremedous Resource for Achieving Business Strategy, March 3, 2011
This book is a tremendous resource for organizations seeking long-term success in a growing and changing marketplace. Based on years of experience with a wide variety of companies in a cross section of industries, Kesler and Kates provide a clear and concrete guide for organization design that is both relavent and valid. They illustrate a concrete guide for achieving business strategy through innovative organization design that builds better, more effective resource teams and enhances capabililities to compete. It is a practical roadmap that is prescriptive but adaptable. Thoughtful and well-written, this is a must read for organizations of all kinds.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to understand Organization Development - this is the book for you..., November 21, 2013
This book is an excellent introduction to OD. Every Rothwell book that I own is equally impressive. Hearing him live is even more impressive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, July 17, 2013
This product is very practical to organizational development class, also, is easy to read. The product arrived very fast. I recommended this product Industrial Organizational Students

5.0 out of 5 stars This book changed my life!, November 8, 2012
Cboss (United States) - See all my reviews
I have to begin by saying that this book was one factor in changing my life-- the other factor was the professor who required this book in my Organizational Development course. I was new to the field, but as a grad student quickly began to learn about the principles and practices of OD. This book provided in-depth information that was useful and practical. It was also written in a language that was clear and concise. If you are hesitant to fork out the money (I realize most text books are required and you may not have an option) just note that I still refer to this book for many work related tasks even though I graduated a few years ago. Even in my current program, I frequently go back to these authors and this book because I cannot find a better supporting literature for some of my papers. This is one book that will be with me for the rest of my life and I am so grateful to the authors for creating a masterpiece!

5.0 out of 5 stars School Book, September 18, 2012
I am renting my book and it arrived on time and in good shape. I am happy with my purchase and would recommend.

Practicing Organization Development: A Guide for Leading Change
Practicing Organization Development: A Guide for Leading Change by Jacqueline M. Stavros (Hardcover - October 19, 2009)
$100.00 $86.67