5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for car rides
Published on May 7, 2004 by C. Miller

3.0 out of 5 stars just okay
I loved the thought of this CD but would have loved some more lively songs.
I will keep looking for children's Christians music.
Published 18 months ago by J. Koch

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for car rides, May 7, 2004
C. Miller (Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Praises & Smiles: Praise Baby Collection, Music for Baby's Spirit and Minda (Audio CD)
My nine month old son love this CD. Whenever we are in the car and he gets the least bit fussy, I turn Praise Baby on and he settles within seconds. The vocals are in a higher range, perfect for little ears to hear and appreciate. The words are familiar and easy to learn so Mommy can sing along, too. If you want more upbeat songs, try Gregg Nash but for soothing, nothing beats Praise Baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting and Joyful!, October 12, 2006
This is definitely the more upbeat of the three Praise Baby CDs, and my favorite for sure!

It makes wonderful back ground music while playing or doing chores.

I cannot help but singalong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Music, October 14, 2004
My sister has this CD for my nephew. I loved it so much I bought one for myself, even though it is written for a baby. It is a beautiful collection of songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Praise Baby, June 24, 2014
These are great for babies while parents are eating or just need a short break. The music is also good for adult's. The video's are very colorful. I give these for BABY gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, she sleeps!, May 29, 2014
Our babies have all responded well to music. Our current baby -- we put her down, put on the music and walk out the room, and she is basically asleep by the time the door is closed. We play it in the car when it's nap time.... etc. etc. It works amazing for our babies!! And we enjoy listening to the songs too.... much more than for just babies!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful songs, April 10, 2014
If you enjoy Christian music, this is a great CD to keep in the car or house to let baby listen to while you sing along.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful and very nicely done collection, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Praises & Smiles (MP3 Music)
I purchased this CD to play quietly as my children sleep and while getting ready for bed-we had been having trouble with night waking and fearfulness. The vocals and instruments are absolutely perfect for this. You get the songs you love to praise with but interpreted in a very soft uplifting manner. I love that my children are learning this very important way to worship God with music they love listening to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully Calm and Relaxing Music, March 17, 2014
Wonderful collection of Praise & Worship music for Children. (As a Mom, I love it too) It's very well done and I recommend it to anyone that might be looking for something to play that both parents and kids will appreciate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally recommend, January 3, 2014
I love the baby praise CDs. My daughter loves to listen to these in the car and at bedtime. I think she enjoys listening to the kids sing along too on the cd.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for children!, November 17, 2013
This collection of hymns & praise songs is wonderful. The lead singer has a very soft, pretty voice and the children harmonizing in the background just makes it very pleasant. This whole collection is the the same singer. In my opinion, it can be a gamble with children singing on cds...many times it turns my kids off because it sounds cheesy. This is not like that at all. It's very well directed, the focus is on the music and lyrics and it's just beautiful.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›