5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for car rides
Published on May 7, 2004 by C. Miller

3.0 out of 5 stars just okay
I loved the thought of this CD but would have loved some more lively songs.
I will keep looking for children's Christians music.
Published 24 months ago by J. Koch

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for car rides, May 7, 2004
C. Miller (Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Praises & Smiles: Praise Baby Collection, Music for Baby's Spirit and Minda (Audio CD)
My nine month old son love this CD. Whenever we are in the car and he gets the least bit fussy, I turn Praise Baby on and he settles within seconds. The vocals are in a higher range, perfect for little ears to hear and appreciate. The words are familiar and easy to learn so Mommy can sing along, too. If you want more upbeat songs, try Gregg Nash but for soothing, nothing beats Praise Baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting and Joyful!, October 12, 2006
This is definitely the more upbeat of the three Praise Baby CDs, and my favorite for sure!

It makes wonderful back ground music while playing or doing chores.

I cannot help but singalong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Music, October 14, 2004
My sister has this CD for my nephew. I loved it so much I bought one for myself, even though it is written for a baby. It is a beautiful collection of songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 27, 2011
This CD has become a staple for me to gift when going to baby showers and when friends/family have babies. My daughter is now one year old and we have relied on this CD in the car to keep her calm for over 6 months and it always works. The music is very soothing, but still upbeat. Sometimes she sleeps to it, sometimes she dances to it. I think she really likes that it is an adult voice alongside of children's voices.

I have since purchased the Chrisrtmas Praise Baby CD which is also wonderful!

5.0 out of 5 stars definitely worth buying, December 30, 2007
I debated getting this cd, because I already had the DVD. However, when I saw the cd has additional songs on it, that sealed the deal. My 2 year old now has this cd playing at night when I put her to bed in her crib. She loves the music and is always asking to hear it (or watch the DVD). I also take it along in the car for her and my older 2 daughters to listen to. I love hearing the girls sing along with these tunes they know so well. A must-have for any collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for children!, November 17, 2013
This collection of hymns & praise songs is wonderful. The lead singer has a very soft, pretty voice and the children harmonizing in the background just makes it very pleasant. This whole collection is the the same singer. In my opinion, it can be a gamble with children singing on cds...many times it turns my kids off because it sounds cheesy. This is not like that at all. It's very well directed, the focus is on the music and lyrics and it's just beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars these songs had our little one dancing right away!, November 7, 2011
When I ordered this, I thought I had ordered the DVD and not the audio CD, so initially I was disappointed that there was no video with this. However, when I looked in the living room and saw our daughter dancing to the worship music and being thoroughly thrilled without the video, I was tickled! The atmosphere of our home was just flooded with the presence of God; I will buy more of these, both DVD and audio.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful and very nicely done collection, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Praises & Smiles (MP3 Music)
I purchased this CD to play quietly as my children sleep and while getting ready for bed-we had been having trouble with night waking and fearfulness. The vocals and instruments are absolutely perfect for this. You get the songs you love to praise with but interpreted in a very soft uplifting manner. I love that my children are learning this very important way to worship God with music they love listening to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, she sleeps!, May 29, 2014
Our babies have all responded well to music. Our current baby -- we put her down, put on the music and walk out the room, and she is basically asleep by the time the door is closed. We play it in the car when it's nap time.... etc. etc. It works amazing for our babies!! And we enjoy listening to the songs too.... much more than for just babies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever!, October 8, 2011
Norma Stohlman (Pleasant Grove, CA, US) - See all my reviews
Knowing your baby is falling asleep listening to God's word through these songs are comforting. Beautifully done! All my grand babies have this CD. Now at 3 years of age,,our oldest sings along and we have a peace of mind knowing how God is talking to her. Love,,love this CD!!!!!! Adding to the collection.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›