Pramex Long Lasting Insecticidal Net - Ideal for One Person
|Price:||$34.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Pre-Treated with Pramex Insecticide to Repel Mosquitoes and Never Needs Re-Treatment
- Made with unique OLYSET Controlled Release Insecticide Technology that Automatically Recharges the Surface of these Rugged Polyethylene Nets with Insecticide when Needed
- Provides Protection from Biting Mosquitoes
- Comfortably Accommodates One Adult, Rectangular, 71in x L 39in W x 59in H. Available in White (2-person size is available in blue)
- Perfect for Outdoor Enthusiasts and International Travelers - Portable, Lightweight, Easy to Use, and Easy to Hang from 6 Reinforced Loops. Requires string, cording or rope to hang.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||59 x 39 x 71 inches|
|Material Type||Extra Durable Polyethylene Netting|
|Shipping Weight||1.06 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
By the way We left the nets in Haiti for those without homes to use.
She hung it from strings strung above the cots.
I might add, if you go where mosquitoes are dangerous disease carriers, malaria, etc. this Pramex treated net is a superior product compared to untreated nets.
1. Finally I can expose my body without worrying damn mosquitos.
2. Do you expect more? what can it be...
1. it feels like hard plastic fiber rather than soft cloth.
2. The height of the tent is smaller than 2 meters so that I can't hang it high.
3. The tent can't effectively cover my single bed. I have to lower it and make some compromise.
4. A little pricy.
The size is fairly large (i am 5'10") but if you are six foot it might not be big enough for you. The height itself wont be able to cover one of those big canopy beds with the bedframe, would suffice for a regular single twin.
In some locations I just ended up using the net as a blanket, as I didnt want to go poking holes in my hosts' bedrooms. It makes a very hot blanket though !
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My daughter took this on a mission trip with her. The insecticidal treatment gave us extra peace of mind as she slept in her bunk.Published 24 months ago by EllisFamilyOKC
I bought one of these thinking I'd never need it. Within 350 on my 4200 mile trip, my van broke down next to a mosquito infested river while it was super hot. Read morePublished on October 21, 2013 by David B Sockrider
the eyes of the net were large enough to let small mosquitos inside. I had to put extra spray all over it to keep those bastards away from getting inside. That's a major flaw. Read morePublished on July 9, 2013 by Povilas
I used it in Haiti for a medical mission; I didn't get malaria so I guessed it did what it was supposed to do.Published on March 21, 2013 by Sansann
Used this net during Indian trip. Although it was a bit more expensive, it did keep the mosquitoes away during sleep..Published on February 16, 2013 by khin t swe