Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pramitol 25E Herbicide - Ground sterilizer - 1 Gallon
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 16, 2014
Amazing stuff. Kills everything DEAD, DEAD, DEAD and nothing will grow there for weeks, maybe months. Unlike Round-Up (which is absorbed best through foliage), Pramitol is most effective when absorbed through the roots, so you don't see results as quickly. Works best after a rain or if you water it in gently after spraying.

Also unlike Round-Up, this stuff can easily kill bushes or even very large trees if you're not careful with it. Spray this stuff on weeds around the base of any tree and it will be firewood in a month. Also be careful spraying in areas which might run-off towards trees (or anything else you don't want dead) during rainfall.

Pramitol + Glyphosate (Round-Up) in the will kill ANYTHING you spray it on, and keep it gone for months. I use this combination for weed control around my property. 2.5 oz/gallon glyphosate + 10oz/gallon Pramitol. Smells like diesel fuel. I spray it on my gravel drive, cracks in concrete, around the perimeter of buildings and fence lines so I don't have to weed-eat. Weeds turn black and disappear after several days and don't come back for months.

Like I said, just be careful around trees you want to keep. A couple sprays of this stuff will kill a 50yr old oak tree faster than you think. It is seriously that potent.
on August 4, 2014
This stuff isn't cheap, comes liquid or granular; I use both. I have not found a better LONG TERM grass and brush killer, when it says 'up to a year' count on a year plus. Use care on WHERE you use it, and how. DO NOT use it upstream from anything desirable. The pellets are great but have to be watered in; creating a better chance of drift (water or rain may carry it places you don't want it) I use granules on the gravel drive and liquid on fencelines and around buildings. I attest, you won't find a better long term killer.
on October 25, 2012
this is a great product, kills unwanted groweth started dying next day has not came back, it has been treated for six weeks, I will buy more as needed
on July 5, 2014
I've used Roundup, which states it clears weeds for four months... and the weeds started greening up in four DAYS.
This stuff does the job. A pint in a gallon of water sprayed lightly on the affected area of my parking, and it all turned brown in a few days.
There's a few weeds starting to take hold again, but I suspect these are from seed blown in or dropped by birds...
I'll be dosing it one more time to get rid of the die hard weeds. After that I expect I can relax for the rest of the year.

If you have really stubborn weeds... this is the stuff to use.
on May 17, 2012
Great product, got it in a timely manner. Using this ground sterilizer, weeds are all dead after 2 weeks, and will last all summer, based on results from using it for the first timw last year
on December 9, 2014
Dead... everything. Pair this with some glyphosate 4+ and you have a combination that kills basically everything, for good. I haven't had to use the line trimmer on my landscaping edges for 8 months thanks to the perfect edge of destruction. If you are spraying large areas DO NOT WALK ACROSS THE TREATED AREA then across something you want to stay alive. I made the mistake of walking across a treated area 4 days after spraying, then my lawn, and created a perfect foot path of dead grass. Oops.
on April 30, 2012
Love the product. Fast acting--noticeable results in 24 hrs. We will see how long it prevents growth, but four weeks post application working great. Fast shipping. Great transaction.
on April 28, 2013
very effective vegetation killer. I have not had any regrowth in the treated areas. Very good price for the amount of coverage you get.
on June 22, 2014
This stuff is the best grass and weed killer I have ever used!! It soil neutralizer and will keep anything growing for months, I had used it last year and most of what I had used it on last year still had no grass or weeds going on it. I found it better to use something of the grass and weed that is designed to kill grass and weeds, like I said this is a neutralizer. And nothing will grow on the ground you put it on for at least I would say 10 month
on June 6, 2013
the herbiside worked great I would recomend it for total ground clearing of all brush and harsh desert weeds worked wel