4.0 out of 5 stars Gusseted is great
The gusseted crotch is a great invention if you wear jeans as activewear. The color and fading are accurate in the photos. The only thing I do not like is the designer back pockets. If you like that sort of thing, then these are perfect jeans.
Published 18 months ago by S. Swidler

2.0 out of 5 stars ill fitting
unfortunately these jeans didn't fit the gift recipient the way he wanted - he said they were too tight in the hips and upper thighs
Published 18 months ago by Joan M Wirth

4.0 out of 5 stars Gusseted is great, January 5, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars decent, December 17, 2012
the fabric is decent and the fit is not bad. They seem slightly more loose in the waste than other jeans of the same size. Length is right on.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Jeans., June 5, 2014
If you're a rock climber, buy these. PrAna nailed the design of these jeans. They are comfortable, flexible, functional, stylish, light-weight, and freaking awesome in every way. This is the first pair of jeans that I've owned as 5'7', fit man, that fit. I can wear them work, and to the climbing gym after. I can wear them to the crag, I can wear them to dinner. I will never buy any other kind of jeans ever again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfect at a Great Price, December 7, 2012
By The Numbers (Bethesda, MD USA) - See all my reviews
I never heard of this brand and I got the last pair in stock. The price was so good, I decided to take a chance, knowing I could always return them. The fit was great as was the color.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice feel and good flexibility, October 11, 2012
Q T (Washington D.C.) - See all my reviews
The fit and feel of these jeans is very nice. The gusseted crotch is also a nice touch and adds flexibility. I will definitely get another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit., August 28, 2012
Jeans always look trim and nea. They wear well, wash and dry quickly, and fit like a glove. This is the second pair in a different shade. We will purchase again.

2.0 out of 5 stars ill fitting, January 13, 2013