Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Prana Men's Axiom Jean 30-Inch Inseam Pant, Dark Grey, 38
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 38|Color: Dark Grey|Change
Price:$26.13 - $85.00

on June 5, 2014
If you're a rock climber, buy these. PrAna nailed the design of these jeans. They are comfortable, flexible, functional, stylish, light-weight, and freaking awesome in every way. This is the first pair of jeans that I've owned as 5'7', fit man, that fit. I can wear them work, and to the climbing gym after. I can wear them to the crag, I can wear them to dinner. I will never buy any other kind of jeans ever again.
on January 5, 2013
The gusseted crotch is a great invention if you wear jeans as activewear. The color and fading are accurate in the photos. The only thing I do not like is the designer back pockets. If you like that sort of thing, then these are perfect jeans.
on October 17, 2015
These jeans are the most comfortable pants I've ever owned, thanks in large part to the cut ,and the stretch denim material. Another advantage of the stretch denim is that when I am sitting down, I can reach into my pocket with one hand, and grab my phone without adjusting, squirming, or standing up. They are soft, but at the same time feel as though they can take a beating. They have nice deep pockets, so items lay at the thigh and do not obstruct movement.
on June 8, 2015
Love the jeans! Great fit, great stretch. The pockets are very deep (assuming is I was rock climbing in these, it would be helpful). They have a great color and cut, and fit very athletic (bulky) legs well. I highly recommend!
on September 5, 2015
Horrible fit -- wore it for about a minute -- waiting to hear back from Prana about product...

STYLE / DESIGN
They look good. But their Indigo Tint Wash and Antique Stone Wash look nearly identical in colour -- I don't get it.
I like the standard pockets and the fabric feels thinner than other brands, which didn't make it too hot to wear in this summer weather.

FIT
The butt felt strange, but at least they were stretchy enough that it was bearable-ish.
Waist size was correct, however, the legs on the pair I received were at least 3-5 cm shorter than other Prana pants I've purchased -- I wasn't pleased.

I wrote to Prana about a return on Amazon's forms, and have yet to hear from them. I wanted a replacement, but there is no such option for Prana, just a return request button. I see no contact info on them for another product I've purchased that haven't lived up to the hype, and from a customer's perspective it's very discouraging. Will be updating review depending on Prana's response!
on January 13, 2015
These pants are exactly what I'd hoped they would be. Stretchy without looking odd. Comfy enough for everyday wear. The best pair of active pants I've ever purchased. I'm going to buy more. Look out Levi's, I'm leaving ya.
on March 17, 2015
I returned these jeans because the fit was somewhat baggy in the leg. It was a negative for me but maybe not for everyone. They did however, feel quite flexible compared to my other jeans and the length was right.
on December 7, 2012
I never heard of this brand and I got the last pair in stock. The price was so good, I decided to take a chance, knowing I could always return them. The fit was great as was the color.
on October 11, 2012
The fit and feel of these jeans is very nice. The gusseted crotch is also a nice touch and adds flexibility. I will definitely get another pair.
on December 17, 2012
the fabric is decent and the fit is not bad. They seem slightly more loose in the waste than other jeans of the same size. Length is right on.