Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Prana Men's Axiom Jean 32-Inch Inseam Pant, Dark Grey, 32
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on October 13, 2013
I generally prefer wearing khakis to jeans so I was looking for a style that would look good without compromising comfort. I liked the style and fabric of these jeans but not the fit. As already noted, they run almost 2" large in the waist. Because of this I had to order the next size down but these were too tight in the thighs. This might be ok if you are looking for a snug fit. I also tried the Mountain Hardwear Stretchstone and Marmot Rincon. The Marmot jeans are also made of stretch denim, are true to size and have the relaxed fit I was looking for.

UPDATE - 12/7/14

-Marmot seems to have discontinued the Rincon Jeans but they carry the similar Pipeline Jean - Relaxed fit which I've tried and liked almost as much as the Rincon style.
-Eddie Bauer now carries a product called Flex Jeans - Straight Fit. I haven't tried them but they fall in this category so I'm listing them here for others to check out.
on January 17, 2015
The range of movement in these is phenomenal! These jeans use this special split seam thing in the crotch area that allows for a much great range of movement than any regular pair of jeans.

I went rock climbing in these and completely forgot I was in jeans. I couldn't ask for more.

I also bicycle in these daily; their range of motion makes riding more comfortable than most jeans. (The material is still denim so they're nowhere near as comfortable as proper riding gear for long rides.)

I wear these everywhere.

The pair I had before these were $170 Joe's. While these are not quite as comfortable or good looking as the Joe's, the range of motion and durability makes these by far my preferred jeans.

Pros:
- Range of motion (!!!)
- Comfortable
- Looks decent
- Durable
- Good sized pockets (big enough for my iPhone 6 to not get jammed into my hip while I'm riding my bike.)

Cons:
- I've had better looking jeans (although these aren't bad by any means)
- Slightly too long in the legs.
on December 7, 2014
These are the absolute finest pair of jeans I have ever owned. They look great and fit true to size. I am 6'0" and weigh 210 lbs--I can wear a 36-inch or 38-inch waist comfortably--I own both and both fit fine. The 36-inch looks better. The 36-inch is no problem because of the stretch available in the material (2% spandex). 38-inch looks good but have to tighten the belt one notch more than usual. 32-inches long is perfect for me.

The deep pockets and gusseted inseam is what really makes them, though. With the gusseted inseam, I can sit cross-legged or throw a high kick with no problem (I actually can not throw a high kick but if I could, I know it would be no problem!).

They are comfortable and look great. Machine wash and dry. I have 3 different pairs of these and I can not imagine owning a different type of jeans. 100% vegan, too, including the leather-like tags (I forget what they are made of but it is listed on Prana's website--no animal ingredients in these jeans).
on January 18, 2016
High quality really soft nice looking jeans. The fit .husbad west 34-30 but he has slender thighs and legs and they are loose for him but still
Look ok. So they are cut fuller through the thighs and legs if that can help with fit for you
on February 6, 2014
First, know that prana pants run a little big. I'm a normal 30x32, but order a 28" waist in prana pants. With that said, these pants are incredible. Fashionable, with freedom of movement due to the gusseted crotch. Nice suede accents on the belt loop and 5th pocket complete the look. Stitching looks pretty strong, but I haven't tested this against the rock yet. Yes, you can apparently boulder in these! If you're looking for a nice pair of jeans that are not restricting, then look no further, but remember: order a size down.
on January 3, 2015
The look and feel of denim, but the gusseted crotch and slightly stretchy fabric allow one to move, squat, and kung-foo kick much easier than with traditional pants. I do wish they had a few more belt loops, but that's a minor complaint for an otherwise incredibly comfortable pair of trousers.
on April 20, 2015
Could use some more room in the crotch, but other than that, there's nothing else like them. They have a great range of motion, and you can climb in them. What more can you ask for? Oh yeah, more room for your bits. But seriously that's it. Fix that, and they're perfect.
on May 30, 2014
Ordered these jeans for my husband who is always looking for the perfect jean. They have a nice dark wash, they stretched a bit with wear, but not too much. The nice thing about these jeans is they have some elasticity that makes them very comfortable but not too loose. Will order more pairs.
on April 16, 2015
So far these pants are perfect. I bought them for rock climbing and they work great. Very stretchy. I'm going to stop buying regular pants and start buying these. Daily life is more enjoyable in stretchy pants!
on September 12, 2015
I am so happy with these. From first seeing them, they had a special touch unlike most denim. The red stitching on the side is an awesome accent and the label is understated but yet so visible in style. They fit great and are very soft. This is a great pair indeed.