Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Prana Men's Axiom Jean 34-Inch Inseam Pant, Dark Grey, 33
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: 33|Color: Dark Grey|Change
Price:$45.20 - $85.00

on July 9, 2014
If you're like me, you've spent decades perfecting your head kick, and walk the streets waiting for something to break off where you have the opportunity to legally spin-kick a gang-banger or thug in the face. But if you wear conventional jeans, you can't lift your leg up high enough due to restrictions in the crotchal region. What then?!! You'd have to just leg kick somebody or punt to the groin, and that won't make for a great YouTube video. Fortunately, there are Prana Axiom Jeans! The gusseted crotch and stretchable fabric is made for rock climbing--which also makes them perfect for throwing head kicks. And they look like regular casual jeans, so no one will expect what you've got waiting on them. And if by chance you got taken to the ground, the extra flexibility is good for triangle chokes. These jeans look great, are well made, and are the next best thing since Chuck Norris Action Jeans. Get a pair and kick someone in the face today!
on June 14, 2016
These jeans are game changers. The only downside is that I now hate the rest of my regular jeans and only want to wear these.
They are super comfortable, they look just like a regular jean, stretchiness is just perfect.
on October 4, 2013
These are my favorite brand of jeans. The color "wash" of the jean is very nice and looks stylish. Great fit too. I am a tall, slim guy. Some jeans just fit poorly -- either too baggy or too tight. This is comfortable without being binding or tight. I especially like the gusset. If you do not have any pants with a gusseted crotch, you'll immediately notice the difference. The gusset (used in yoga pants) keeps the pants from putting pressure in that area.

Highly recommended.
on January 7, 2014
My son-in-law picked these and he loves them. They look great and look to be somewhat roomy. Quality was what we expected.
on January 30, 2015
Bought these for my husband. Love that there is a 34" inseam with a slimmer waist, lots of brands don't have that. The fabric is really nice and comfortable. He loves them.
on May 2, 2015
Great pants! So comfortable I bought two more. Receive many compliments on how they look, but it's the freedom of movement that I love while wearing these.
on December 31, 2013
The pants are great but they did not send me the antique stone wash, which was disappointing. I would be cautious buying these online again.
on June 27, 2014
I wish every pair of jeans I had were this comfortable. The combination of spandex and gusseted crotch will change your life.
on April 21, 2013
These are the most comfortable jeans I have ever wore. I fly overseas many times per year and would never wear a pair if jeans because of being too binding and restrictive. These jeans have the extra area in the groin area and also have some stretch that make the feel great during those trips.
on February 26, 2016
My husband loves these jeans. They're perfect for work since they have some flex to them.

See 1 answered question