5.0 out of 5 stars Best @#$%ing jeans for kicking people in the face!
Published 4 months ago by ST1

3.0 out of 5 stars good jeans, poor service
The pants are great but they did not send me the antique stone wash, which was disappointing. I would be cautious buying these online again.
Published 11 months ago by Brendan G. Jaffer

5.0 out of 5 stars Best @#$%ing jeans for kicking people in the face!, July 9, 2014
If you're like me, you've spent decades perfecting your head kick, and walk the streets waiting for something to break off where you have the opportunity to legally spin-kick a gang-banger or thug in the face. But if you wear conventional jeans, you can't lift your leg up high enough due to restrictions in the crotchal region. What then?!! You'd have to just leg kick somebody or punt to the groin, and that won't make for a great YouTube video. Fortunately, there are Prana Axiom Jeans! The gusseted crotch and stretchable fabric is made for rock climbing--which also makes them perfect for throwing head kicks. And they look like regular casual jeans, so no one will expect what you've got waiting on them. And if by chance you got taken to the ground, the extra flexibility is good for triangle chokes. These jeans look great, are well made, and are the next best thing since Chuck Norris Action Jeans. Get a pair and kick someone in the face today!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, July 2, 2014
Great fit. The stretch gives flexibility. And, the jeans look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars best jeans I've ever owned, June 27, 2014
KY (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
I wish every pair of jeans I had were this comfortable. The combination of spandex and gusseted crotch will change your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit is roomy, January 7, 2014
My son-in-law picked these and he loves them. They look great and look to be somewhat roomy. Quality was what we expected.

3.0 out of 5 stars good jeans, poor service, December 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Jeans!, October 4, 2013
JKH "JKH" (Knoxville, TN) - See all my reviews
These are my favorite brand of jeans. The color "wash" of the jean is very nice and looks stylish. Great fit too. I am a tall, slim guy. Some jeans just fit poorly -- either too baggy or too tight. This is comfortable without being binding or tight. I especially like the gusset. If you do not have any pants with a gusseted crotch, you'll immediately notice the difference. The gusset (used in yoga pants) keeps the pants from putting pressure in that area.

Highly recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans - Wrong Size, September 22, 2013
I have several pairs of these jeans and they all look great.....except this pair. Despite being labelled as my size (36 x 34), they are actually more like 40" waist! Unfortunately, I bought them in the USA, didn't try them on and am now back in Europe and cannot refund them. Guess there is always EBay!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 1, 2014
Worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best jeans made!, April 21, 2013
These are the most comfortable jeans I have ever wore. I fly overseas many times per year and would never wear a pair if jeans because of being too binding and restrictive. These jeans have the extra area in the groin area and also have some stretch that make the feel great during those trips.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them but..., November 21, 2012
I love the jeans and they are very comfortable but the waist still seems to be big at size 36. I am not a skinny guy but I could have worn size 34's.