5.0 out of 5 stars I had enough to wrap the tv, computer, ...
I had enough to wrap the tv, computer, monitor, dishes, vases, vcr, Blu-ray, candles, projector and miscellaneous breakable items. All of which survived the move without a scratch. Plus, there was enough left over to pop to deal with the stress of wrapping everything on bubble wrap.
Published 19 days ago by Puffers McBushytail

3.0 out of 5 stars Not perforated
The roll I received was not perforated, I had to cut the roll manually. Other than that it performs as expected.
Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars I had enough to wrap the tv, computer, ..., July 6, 2014
This review is from: Pratt Polyethylene Economy Perforated Bubble Roll, PRA3266032, 175' Length x 12" Width, 3/16" Thick, Clear (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
I like how thin it is. Doesn't pack things in a bulky way.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not perforated, June 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars good & fun, May 7, 2014
This worked well to protect things while moving. We ended up ordering a second box but had plenty left over. As an extra benefit after we finished unpacking we had fun popping the bubbles.

5.0 out of 5 stars smaller and thinner,but it works well., April 2, 2014
1 foot square perforated sheets of bubble wrap in a huge roll, what's not to love. The bubbles are smaller and meant for smaller items, so you would have to wrap something 2-3 layers to get the same effect that large bubble - bubble wrap gives you. If you want to be able to place 1 sheet down in between things and guarantee its safety, you will want thicker bubbles. This will work though for most things.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small bubbles, protects and efficient, February 13, 2014
We wrapped several 'smaller' items like large pictures and it worked well. Protects but doesn't take up a lot of room

3.0 out of 5 stars Too slippery, January 28, 2014
If you're just stuffing the bubble wrap into a box, this will do the job. It's definitely as described and I can't fault the seller in ANY way. We received it quickly and it was as described. BUT... I have to wrap a lot of small jars for shipping and I wouldn't order this brand for my particular purposes again. The back of the bubble wrap is so slippery that it's hard to hold it in place long enough to tape it.

Rate and Discover Movies