5.0 out of 5 stars another fantastic book
Published on November 7, 2012 by Kristen

3.0 out of 5 stars Print too light
Was disappointed when this book came. The print was so light I couldn't hardly read it. Had to order a Kindle copy just to appreciate this book. Will have to give my printed copy away and hope someone with better eyesight can read it.
Published 23 months ago by Vicki Kurtz

5.0 out of 5 stars another fantastic book, November 7, 2012
This review is from: Prayers, Promises, and Devotions for the Holy Souls in Purgatory (Paperback)
Susan Tassone has done it again. All her books on devotions for the Holy Souls are great. This is one of her best. It includes a holy hour for the holy souls and chapter after chapter of prayers for them. It is a fantastic resource for prayers for every category of soul in purgatory and everyone to pray to for them - Jesus, Blessed Mother, Saints, litanies, etc. Well worth the money. I ordered a second copy to put in the Adoraton Chapel of my Church. I would recommend this book to everyone who is Catholic. It has caused me to start praying more consistently for the Holy Souls again.
My only complaint would be her 3 novenas in the front of the book. The first has good infomation to read and no suggested prayers, although there are plenty of prayers in the rest of the book to use. The second and third are way too short on info and prayers. She would have been better off just to make it into an information chapter instead of calling them novenas.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pray for the Holy Souls, November 27, 2012
This book has a variety of prayers for the souls in purgatory. It is good to take to Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament. There is a lot of knowledge and we can't pray enough for the souls.

3.0 out of 5 stars Print too light, January 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT DEVOTION TOOL, December 30, 2012
Mary E. Wright "wrightmar" (Tehachapi CA United States) - See all my reviews
This book increase your love and devotion for the holy souls in Purgatory. Very well written. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Hour Devotion takes an hour to pray, and brings me closer to the poor souls in Purgatory., May 29, 2013
As a Convert to the Catholic Church I didn't understand saying prayers to the poor souls in Purgatory. I started by praying for my deceased loved ones. With Susan's book I have prayers for all the souls in Purgatory including those who have no one to pray for them. The Holy Hour Prayers takes just that an hour to pray for all the souls, especially for me those who have no one else to pray for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this book very much!, February 15, 2013
The author is to be commended for her spiritual knowledge about the Holy Souls.
I can recommend this book to any reader who wants to have a better understanding of the subject.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book..., January 9, 2013
B "D" (Corona, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
Beautiful devotional prayers for the Holy Souls in purgatory - these prayers make it a joy and easy to pray for all our brothers and sisters who have passed on...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 30, 2013
I have many prayer books in my Kindle Fire including 3 Bibles. I love the convenience of having them allll at my fingertips when I am in church and don't have to fumble through tons of books. I can switch to my bible to look up a verse referenced in my books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, February 4, 2014
janet butcher (CLEARFIELD, UT, US) - See all my reviews
We don't think about the holy souls enough. We should be considering that we ourselves will be there one day. These devotions are important.

5.0 out of 5 stars Praying to One's Deseased Loved Ones, June 27, 2013
I use this little book daily as I firmly believe that the souls in Pourgatory need and wait for our prayers to become closer to the Glory of God in reaching Heaven. When one feels there is nothing to do for a loved one who has died, the greatest thing we can do is to never stop praying for them. This book is filled with many prayers to do just that.

Prayers, Promises, and Devotions for the Holy Souls in Purgatory
Prayers, Promises, and Devotions for the Holy Souls in Purgatory by Susan Tassone (Paperback - October 5, 2012)
$9.95 $9.81