Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 18, 2010
October brings cooler weather, pumpkins, the harvest...and unexpected challenges for the Stevensons. Emily's class project leads to all kinds of questions about her grandparents' wedding so many years ago, and Sam is doing everything he can to put off his college applications. Christopher is investigating suspicious tire tracks by the old windmill and finds himself in the middle of a debate about the future of the farm.

And when Charlotte and Rob are asked to speak at a seminar for young married couples, they're forced to take a closer look at their own relationship and their influence on others. Can Charlotte convince Bob to overcome his fear of public speaking and offer his wisdom to the people who need it most? Pete has marriage on his mind a lot these days too. Could he really be thinking about settling down? With wedding bells on the horizon, Charlotte tries to help them all remember the importance of prayers and the significance of promises.
on July 5, 2014
It was in great shape. It was a great book. I was not disappointed.
on April 7, 2015
In this book, it started out very slow and boring. I have read other books by this author, but I found that I just had to put it down several times and come back to it. I finally finally finished it in four days. The end was very good, so I have it three stars. The content just didn't hold my attention, even though I am an avid reader and can usually read a book in one or one and a half days; especially Danielle steel's books. I have read every one of hers. I am now in to reading the guideposts series and this is my second series. I feel that too much time was wasted on Sam's problems, when it could have been solved in fifteen chapters sooner. Also, this book didn't start where the last book ended. Many of the same things were repeated and even some material was out of place. Personally, I felt that maybe enough research hadn't been done before writing this book.