Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 1, 2001
Germaine Copeland's book is a very effective tool for those who want to improve the effectiveness of their prayers. Her message is simply to pray to God using His unchanging, unfailing Word. Each chapter in the book gives examples of both personal and intercessory prayers. The prayer purposes vary from such goals as health and healing to victory over depression or peace in a troubled marriage. The book concludes with separate chapters on the prayers of Jesus and also Paul. This book will appeal especially to those who wish to add authority to their prayers.
on August 14, 2012
I was so thrilled to have located this prayer book as my orginal prayer book is probably 25 years old and tattered from daily use. If you love Jesus and you want the power of God working in your life and don't always know exactly how to pray in english then this is the book for you. I try to use this book daily in my life and Jesus does make a difference. You might say he is a breath of fresh air that one needs everyday in every circumstance so that we will "soar as eagles" above the circumstances. Declaring the Word toward heaven, toward hell, toward earth over your life is what makes the difference. Declaring the Word over anything in your life is declaring God's will over the circumstances. If you want more of Jesus learn His Word(Scriptures)and declare it over every circumstance. PRAYER CHANGES THINGS. Don't take my word for. Buy this book and use it and TAKE HIS WORD FOR IT! For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son(Jn 3:16)that whoso believeth on Him shall not parish but have everlasting life. (Jn 14:6)I AM the way the truth and the life. No one may come to the Father but through Me. (Romans 10:9.10) If thou shalt confess the Lord Jesus with thy mouth and believe in thy heart that God raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
(Romans10:,vs10)For with the heart man believeth unto righteousnes; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. I love you with all my heart.(If you want Jesus to come into your heart, pray this prayer. Its that simple. I excepted Jesus into my life and because of Him I am alive today to tell you about Him here. Darrell
on November 24, 1998
I searched high and low for a prayer book that covered such a wide variety of "topics". This is fabulous, helpful and exactly what I have been looking for. I've alredy purchase vol. 2 and on my way for vol. 3. What a nice collection to have and reflect upon.
on December 1, 2013
This book has been a mainstay for me for 20 years or more. When I feel at a loss as to how to pray, I find the appropriate subject and pray away. It's all scripture, put into prayer form. I feel I've actually learned how to pray with confidence, according to the Word/God's will from my fellowship with this little volume.
on October 24, 2015
This is my third time purchasing this book over the years. A invaluable asset to your prayer time, especially when you're not sure what words to say. These are Bible based prayer that you know line up with the will, Word, and ways of God.
on October 16, 2001
PRAYERS THAT AVAIL MUCH is loaded with helpful material for anyone desiring to enrich the experience of praying. I especially recommend the chapters at the end of the book on the prayers of Jesus and the prayers of Paul.
on April 11, 2014
This is the 4th copy I have ordered of this book and plan on ordering more! Purposeful prayers that use God's word to pray for your needs and the needs of others. I know this book is powerful as I have seen many answers and miracles. I also have the 2nd and 3rd editions on my kindle.
on May 27, 2014
I sometimes am at a lost for words when it comes to praying on specific topics. This book allows me to focus my thoughts on the thoroughness of what it is I am trying to say and I feel like I am actually connecting with God when I say what it is I really mean.
on August 12, 2015
This is a good guide to help in praying the Word. There are prayers for salvation and many others. Anything that helps us pray more effectively is great. I bought this for my sister to help her learn to pray for her kids because I have one and use it. Prayer is powerful!
on February 4, 2013
This is a long time favorite of mine. I have given this book as a present to those people I love dearly. This a every day must. It covers many different topics. You can find a prayer for any need!!