5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute tree!, December 2, 2010
This review is from: 3' Pre-Lit Double Petal Reflector Artificial Christmas Tree Clear Lights #H80837 (Kitchen)
I just received this christmas tree today. It is very cute, and has lot of petal lights. It is short, but the lights glow brightly. Very satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars If You Want a Little Tree, February 3, 2011
J. Pennington (Walla Walla, WA) - See all my reviews
This is a very pretty tree in a manageable size (3')--not too small and not too large. I have decorated, maintained and disposed of too many live trees over the years to be enthusiastic about doing it again. This was a good alternative.

The white petal lights are nice and neutral. If you like, you could use the tree occasionally all year and decorate it with red balls, a tree topper and a tree skirt for Christmas. However, it's not designed for constant use.

I would buy this tree again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this tree, February 29, 2012
I bought this tree for my elderly mom who is confined to her bed. We got it so that we could decorate it for each season. We have it on a TV tray in the corner of her room. It is perfect for her needs. We leave it on during the night as a decorative night light. So far, we have decorated it for Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's day; next is Easter. She loves to look at it throughout the day and tells everyone who she talks to how it brightens her day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tree!, December 31, 2011
This tree is perfect for a college sized Christmas! The pre-lit lights are great and the tree looks awesome. Really easy to set up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful choice!, December 19, 2011
I was looking for similar Christmas trees to be placed in multiple windows on my home. These trees are now hooked up to timers and delight the passers by with their wonderful light. The trees were easy to assemble. The lights are a unique flower pattern that increases the view of the lights to others. Thanks for making my Christmas this year so special.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, October 19, 2011
Nice big white lights that look like flowers. All one piece. Looks good. We're downsizing this year from a floor model. This will go on a table with a red round cloth under it. And we can still use the angel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Tree - Good Value, December 31, 2010
No complaints on the tree - pretty straight forward this one. If you are looking for smaller X-Mas tree with lights (which the wife and I liked the design of the lights) that is durable (this tree held up against the daily abuse of my 2 and 3 year old girls), then you'll be happy with this one.