Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 9, 2009
This tree is pretty great considering the price. It looks pretty full in terms of the branches and foliage, and the white lights + red berry lights are a very nice touch. Setup in our living room was incredibly simple- it took about 3 minutes. The fact that it folds flat for storage will be very convenient, and I very much appreciate the fact that there aren't hundreds of branches that need to be inserted into a base. It is fairly "cone shaped", and there's a gap of about a foot between the bottom of the tree and the floor, but if there were some presents there you'd hardly notice.
33 comments|133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 13, 2010
I ordered this tree because I liked the way it looked on the website. When I received the tree, there were many broken parts. The straight bar that is the upper part of the tree was flat and bent on a 45 degree angle. Many bulbs were broken and the plugs were smashed. The tree would not light up at all even after trying to fix some of the things wrong with it. It must have been run over or underneath something very heavy that flattend it out.

Even if the tree was in 100% shape, it's a pretty ugly Christmas Tree.

I was able to send it back and get a refund with no issues.

If you're looking for a convenient tree for your office or home, don't buy this one. The picture is very misleading.
on January 8, 2011
This is a terrible tree for indoors, but would be perfectly suitable for exterior Christmas decorations. It really looks pretty terrible. We didn't actually extend it. It looks like plastic, green, fuzzy carpet being stretched out like a hoop skirt. Secondly, where exactly does this description tell us about the berry lights? VERY UGLY when up close! From the street, looking towards the house, it would be perfect for an exterior decoration; maybe put it next to Santa and some Reindeer. It also folds up pretty small, and the packaging is convenient for long term storage.
on December 21, 2010
This tree in my opinion has been the biggest waist of money Ive waisted in a long time. The Pictures you use to advertize definely not the tree that I receieved. I was extremely excited to receive my tree and was disappointed as soon as I opend the box. In the advertized picture it shows the tree reaching very close to the floor. Nothing like the tree I received.. They sent 1 small pack of christmas lights and one pack of red berries supposibly to repair any broken bulbs, but those packed could not cover all the broken bulbs on that tree... I am truly disappointed and will look for company "brookstone " and would avoid buying anything ever again.
Spend a little more time and order a outdoor spiral christmas tree covered and painted with dark green paint fool u too
on December 20, 2012
I was skeptical about this tree and worried I might have to send it back. However, it exceeded my expectations and we are very pleased with it. Let me give a few details about what this tree can and can't do.

1. It was very easy to set up. However, I'm concerned that directions say to stand on a chair to put the tree together. My tall husband could do it without the chair. It seems like it might be dangerous to do it that way. Otherwise, it's very simple to drop the loop through the pole and set it up. VIdeos we've seen of people setting these up in a few moments was very accurate. That is why we bought it and we were thrilled.

2. We bought this tree in particular because it stated it had 400 lights. I think the 200 light versions would be very under lit. Having been used to a 7ft tree with 700+ lights, this one seems satisfactory.

3. The cord for the lights comes off of the outer rim of the tree. It meant we couldn't tuck the cord under the skirt, which would have looked better.

4. This tree had two types of lights, some white normal sized lights, and some berry shaped, red lights. Very nice mix.

5. The tree is build with a spiral of greens and holy leaves that cascade down the tree. This means there are gaps in the tree. However, once we put our ornaments on it, that wasn't an issue. The pre-decorated trees and ones with lots of ribbon help to hide that. You could also add more garland. For us, it wasn't an issue, but I've read some reviewers didn't like that.

6. Our tree has about 12-15" left open at the bottom. We presume this is to stack gifts, and in looking at it, could maybe have been higher (if you have a lot of gifts.) Some say they don't like that. We feel the pole could be trimmed to accommodate that if you don't like the gap. Having cats, we found they love to duck under and hide beneath it, and since it doesn't have a traditional "tree" structure, it would be difficult for most cats to climb it. (Though, if they did, it would likely topple, it doesn't have much in the way of a weighted base.)

7. Our tree came with accessories to stake the tree outside if desired.

8. I've seen storage bags on sale for this. Our thought is that if this tree is stored side-ways, it will crush the bottom of that side. It probably should be stored flat. Ours came doubled boxed, the inner box has a handle and intended for storage, so no need to spend the extra $30 for the bag.

Overall, we are very pleased.
on November 26, 2011
I was so excited when we received the tree I put it up right away! The center pole for the tree stands about 6 feet tall, so the tree will be 6 feet tall - right? Well, but the decorative part only goes from the top down about 4 feet - it doesn't go to the floor. There is about a 2 foot gap between the bottom of the tree and the floor. So next we thought - maybe it will fall over time and get closer to the floor. Then we noticed that there are fixed spaces between the rows as it goes down. So it was designed to stop that far above the floor. Very curious. We bought it to put outside on the deck, and I think it will be fine there - but it would be better on a 4 foot center stand so it goes to the floor. I guess I'll put presents under it to fill the gap.
on January 31, 2011
this item was so not worth the money. i don't want to keep it and i can't sell it. wasted money. =(
on January 9, 2012
The tree was very easy to put up. I'm short and a widow so I was a little concerned if it would go up as easy as it claimed. It did. This year I used the tree inside but would make a good tree for outside use. Although you can put ornaments on it, it isn't very easy to do so. I decided not to and liked the way it looked. My grandkids thought it was a really cool tree. Taking it down was just as easy as putting it up. Everything fit back in the box nicely and is so much easier to store.
on December 4, 2011
This piece of garbage is the biggest waste of money. It was poorly assembled, arrived with broken lights and lights do not work. Do yourself a favor and avoid any company that would sell this junk. I threw this right into the trash. Out $160.00 but, at least I don't have to deal with a joke of a company that sells a joke of a product.
on January 3, 2011
Easy to put up, but the ornaments lay on the tree, rather than dangle. Half of the lights are turned inward toward the interior of the tree, rather than toward the outside. They are impossible to turn around. This tree looks totally fake, which is OK if you want to make a post-modern, cheecky statement about the holidays.

See 1 answered question