Pre-Order Bonus N7 Warfare Gear Pack To Replace M55 Argus

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 7, 2012 9:56:03 PM PST
Peter Low says:
Hello,

I just wanted to clarify if those who pre-ordered Mass Effect 3 CE will be getting a replacement code for the M55 Argus to the N7 Warfare Gear Pack, as what I have read in the Bioware Social Network. Is anyone able to clarify this? Thanks

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 10:49:39 AM PST
Just spoke to Amazon via live chat, they have no information about this.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2012 5:17:32 PM PST
Peter Low says:
Spoke to EA Live Support and they said that it only applies to Amazon UK :S Ended up buying a Standard copy for the N7 Warfare Gear from Amazon UK as Amazon US said they can't do anything about it as well. Have to remind myself not to pre-order games too early from EA in future, now I feel like I'm paying money to EA to slap me in the face.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2012 6:12:05 PM PST
I know what you mean. Very disappointed. It will be the last time I place a pre-order as well. Amazon UK received the N7 Warfare Gear which included M55 Argus as well (should of ordered it through there). Actually, most people received the M55 Argus from the N7 Warfare Gear. Very disappointed in Amazon US and EA for not making this happen here as well. Last time for me, it's not how you treat customers who bought the game full price for the Collector's Edition and wanted pre-order rewards. No wonder why people stop buying games.

I also didn't receive the $10 credit as stated on the email that was sent to me via Amazon, as Amazon Live Support said to me it applied only for the standard version only? WHAT? Email states, "Customers who have shown an interest in "Mass Effect 3" or similar titles might like to know that all pre-orders for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC versions include a $10 Amazon credit and the M55 Argus assault rifle."

Disgusted with the service from both companies.

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 6:18:48 PM PST
Peter Low says:
Yes, it's a big disappointment, makes us feel like they don't value customers.

Posted on Mar 9, 2012 6:25:05 AM PST
J. Shack says:
Just wanted to add some context to this argument (and I'm in no way defending EA as I think they're a horrible company and despise preorder gear in general). GAME in the UK had the agreement for the N7 Warfare gear, but had to cancel all their preorders (I don't know why). When they did that, EA made the new agreement with Amazon UK, so it was essentially the only way people in the UK could get that preorder gear, whereas here we could order through GameStop.

All I'm saying is don't blame Amazon, as I doubt they had much control over the decision. Feel free to draw whatever other conclusions you want.

Posted on Mar 9, 2012 8:40:25 AM PST
That's correct. However, my problem is this, Amazon stated that you will receive $10 credit as per my message above and they didn't deliver. That's my problem with them currently. I even received the email.

EA should of given everyone the N7 Warfare gear as it includes the M55 Argus. It's unfair.

So, the way I put it is, Amazon didn't deliver on its promise of $10 credit and EA decided to leave out US customers with just one DLC weapon, while UK and Australia (no cancelled orders there) both got M55 Argus in the N7 Warfare gear. Rotten EA.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Mar 7, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition - PC
Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition - PC by Electronic Arts (Windows Vista / XP)
3.2 out of 5 stars   (120)