Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 13, 2012 7:19:10 AM PDT
Tony D says:
If that pistol is concealable, does anyone else forsee it being the only sidearm to bring if you plan on going stealth?

Posted on Apr 13, 2012 2:28:17 PM PDT
J. Wirth says:
It's Hitman. What would I need a gun for?

Posted on Apr 13, 2012 3:59:48 PM PDT
Jonathan says:
J. Wirth stole my thunder :)

Posted on Apr 14, 2012 7:45:48 PM PDT
AIRBORNE6176 says:
While this pistol is great, my question is whether or not this Amazon.com pre-order bonus will be better than GameStop's, Best Buy's, or Wal-Mart's pre-order bonuses in terms of actual usefulness.

Can either of these pre-order weapons be later obtained in the game?

THX!

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 9:09:36 AM PDT
AJ says:
ill be breaking necks

Posted on Apr 28, 2012 7:58:15 PM PDT
W. Newberry says:
fiber wire is all I need

Posted on Apr 30, 2012 7:23:42 AM PDT
Woocls says:
Guns don't look like accidents....

Posted on May 9, 2012 8:11:07 PM PDT
Seth Bouldin says:
Anyone know what this "High Tech Suit" is? Seems Amazon has added another pre-order treat for their customers; I'm curious about what it does.

Posted on May 9, 2012 8:26:06 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 17, 2012 10:46:10 PM PDT
AIRBORNE6176 says:
"Pre-order Hitman Absolution, for PS3 or Xbox 360, and get the Bartoli Custom Pistol and High Tech Suit, a killer combination which provides you with up to 50% increased armor and the ability to down opponents from afar without risk of exposure." Agent 47 should NOT have any need for any kind of "High Tech Suit" to make a hit...

Posted on May 10, 2012 2:42:53 PM PDT
Seth Bouldin says:
Yes...no offense, but I can read what's on Amazon's own page...I was curious as to what the suit did. I found some info if anyone cares: http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Hitman-Absolution-Pre-Order-Earn-You-Bonus-Weapons-Outfits-42337.html

I agree, 47 shouldn't need a suit to make a hit; he doesn't need it, it's just an interesting bonus that caught my eye.

Posted on May 10, 2012 2:49:37 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 17, 2012 10:46:57 PM PDT
AIRBORNE6176 says:
No worries, my Friend. Didn't know if you had SLOW & inconsistant internet like I do...

As for the suit, I prefer the original suit and tie. I, too, realize it's just a pre-order bonus for sales (and maybe a few kool added features).

This new Sniper Challenge has me even more curious now...

Does it matter which store one would pre-order the game from to be able to play it? THX!

UPDATE: GameStop only for Sniper Challenge...

Posted on May 15, 2012 5:31:37 AM PDT
Alex Miller says:
I wish these type of things would just be included with the game.. All the other suits look cool, but look similar to his default one.. At least this one going for a different look.

Posted on Sep 12, 2012 5:21:47 AM PDT
I'll have anyone's code if they don't want it (I've ordered from Amazon, but I'm in the UK so I won't get this...)

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 8:00:51 PM PDT
Joseph says:
Does it really matter if they include things that make gameplay too easy? If you feel like messing around or trying something different, that's the point. Having the option of using cool upgrades doesn't meant you HAVE to. You can still just stick to fiberwiring everyone. Personally...I hate that every retailer has a different bonus. Like I'm supposed to preorder from every single retailer?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  Apr 13, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 30, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Hitman: Absolution (Professional Edition) -Xbox 360
Hitman: Absolution (Professional Edition) -Xbox 360 by Square Enix (Xbox 360)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (27)