Customer Discussions > Borderlands 2 - PC forum

Pre-Order Bonuses

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 6, 2012 5:38:41 AM PST
Eli Oliver says:
I checked the Borderlands 2 website. Only Amazon.com and Gamestop are offering the pre-order bonus. I'm not a Gamestop fan, so it looks like I'm ordering this game from here.

Posted on Mar 17, 2012 3:26:18 PM PDT
vicsrealms says:
I'll pre-order when it hits Steam. Right now, I'm not happy with Amazon for leaving us PC gamers in the cold over that $10 dollar store credit and this isn't the only game I might have pre-ordered with the same problem.

Posted on Mar 21, 2012 11:25:29 AM PDT
Eli Oliver says:
The pre-order for the PC version is $59.99, same as the PS3 and X-Box on Best Buy.com. So $49.99 here is not bad.

Posted on Apr 5, 2012 1:30:17 PM PDT
J. Giese says:
Instead of providing a $10 gift card, Amazon.com is providing a $10 credit to the game. I think that is a pretty great deal. I am mad though... this game and Bioshock destroyed my ability to enjoy standard run-of-the-mill shooters like MW3 and Crysis.

Seriously though, I cannot wait for this game to release.

Posted on Apr 11, 2012 9:15:45 AM PDT
Clint Huett says:
So looking at Amazon and Gamestop, it comes down to either taking the $10 discount from Amazon, or paying the full $60 and getting the Arena content and missile launcher weapon.

Meh... I'll stick with the $10 discount from Amazon. An Arena map and missile launcher an't worth $10, for a game that will probably have a GOTY edition with all DLC before long.

Posted on Sep 23, 2012 11:13:19 AM PDT
Alfredo E. says:
I'm currently selling Borderlands 2 and Borderlands 2 season pass, each at $25. Why pay $50 for the game when you can get it with all DLCs at the same price? I accept PayPal only.
Add me on steam for more info. Steam: alfredoespinoza

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 1:12:09 PM PDT
SGT Deployed says:
Were is the additional content? Order early get the Mechromancer. I ordered early got the game late and additional promised content is not prepaid through steam. If your going to send out a download then by all means tell your costumers it is a steam download and not a game and don't lie about pre-oreder additional content. It just isn't there. I should have just waited til I got home from deployment and bought for Xbox. Screw this.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Borderlands 2 - PC forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Mar 6, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 25, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Borderlands 2 - PC
Borderlands 2 - PC by 2K (Windows XP)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (419)