Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 4, 2011 7:34:47 AM PDT
Jman2020 says:
Since we don't really have a clue what Wii is going to get with MW3, are you going to wait until it is out for a little bit to find out, or are you going to pre-order it and take a chance?

Posted on Oct 6, 2011 6:26:22 AM PDT
NeoStar9 says:
I'm going to be waiting. We have no clue what were getting in terms of features or graphics. It's quite possible it might not even be worth the $50 being asked if to much is cut. This would be the version I get first as I have a problem with buying PC games for $60 and that would be the only other version I'd get.

Posted on Oct 18, 2011 2:23:21 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 18, 2011 2:27:03 PM PDT
Primogen says:
Having bought the previous few I have little chance not to think this won't be just as good and better. This is the console's last COD and Treyarch has said they want to go out with a bang, no pun intended. I will not be waiting but have it pre-ordered already.

It is a shame the Wii version always gets shafted in terms of promotion and everything, most retailers have no idea it exists. People can come on and say Wii is not a real console or whatever but in the end the fact remains it was never really given a fair chance at this series. COD3 was ported over with terrible controls and stripped of any multiplayer... how is that for a first impression especially when you compare it to Black Ops how many years later with a far deeper online then most people thought possible on the console. As usual it has been a major pain to even pre-order the game now I have to wait and see if I actually get it. As with black ops I had to go up to the counter to see if they had it in their system as posters, pre-order cards, ads, etc all fail to mention it coming out on the system. Last year I went to a few places and successfully pre-ordered at Blockbuster only to go the day it released to find out they weren't even getting it in for Wii. It seems a little extra would go a long way and why they chose to center the marketing on people who have the highest chance of already knowing everything about it anyway is beyond me. An extra 3 letters, another pre-order barcode, it's not much considering you could increase your profits and the franchise is one of the few 3rd party franchises on the console to have had 1 million+ every single time with no struggle what-so-ever.

Posted on Oct 23, 2011 6:01:10 PM PDT
CerealLOVER says:
I wouldn't pre order right right now. I would wait a few more days at least. I think there is about 16 days till the release. Maybe they'll show some footage. Most likely not since they didn't for Modern Warfare Reflex or Black ops. But hey you never know...also Amazon usually has the best deals on things when they're about to be released. You can probably get a bonus gift card or an extra. So wait a few days. I would
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Oct 4, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 23, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Nintendo Wii
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Nintendo Wii by Activision Inc. (Nintendo Wii)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (232)