Customer Discussions > Dead Space 3 Limited Edition forum

Pre-Orders and Limited Editions questions

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 5, 2013 12:47:17 PM PST
When I buy the pre-order game and install it on a computer and apply the limited edition codes, can I do that again on a different computer. I mean can you use the code and the game again on a different computer? Thanks a lot

Posted on Jan 21, 2013 1:46:11 PM PST
J. Lee says:
EA games use game client called origin. which means once you activate the serial keys or bonus codes on Origin, it'll be bound to your account.
so when you log in to your origin account on a different computer, it will automatically load up the game with all the bonus codes that you registered intact.
you have an option to either download the game from origin server or install the game from the disc.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 3:27:01 PM PST
I ordered the disc version so does ea games use the method above to record my games, too? thank you very much.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 24, 2013 11:32:56 AM PST
J. Lee says:
yeah disc version, digital version they're all same.
first thing it'll do is install Origin so you can activate your serial key.

Posted on Jan 24, 2013 4:51:49 PM PST
Thank you. I've been worried about that issue. But what happen if I pre-order Tomb Raider. Is it the same to Dead Space 3? Are all games now have to play through Origin?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 24, 2013 11:10:30 PM PST
J. Lee says:
tomb raider is Square Enix's game and they use steamwork for thier PC release so...
Steamwork is similar game client like EA's Origin but much better and prefered by many people.
you can install and play your games on multiple computers as long as you log in to your account.

Posted on Jan 25, 2013 1:05:41 PM PST
Thank you very much!!!

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 4:57:59 PM PST
TMaC750 says:
If we order on Amazon do we still get the special in game items that are stated on the Origin download?

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 8:32:05 PM PST
I think Amazon will send you an email with the bonus code so that you can enter it in-game or in Origin client (idk because it's my first time using Origin lol). I'm pretty excited about this game and it's almost out so can't wait to play it
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Jan 5, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 29, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dead Space 3 Limited Edition
Dead Space 3 Limited Edition by Electronic Arts (Windows 7)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (110)