5.0 out of 5 stars Little soaps with a powerful punch
My friend gave me these 1 ˝" soaps for Christmas. They are small, but powerfully scented. I had my stationery laying on top of the unopened box of soaps and my previously unscented stationery acquired a pleasant aroma. The soaps are now all out in the open and in the restroom where I can smell the whole thing down the hallway. Good thing it's a nice, fresh scent...
Published on February 12, 2009 by Noname

3.0 out of 5 stars Pre de Provence Soap Giftbox
Overpriced gift box. The soaps are tiny! The soaps are well made and last suprisingly well. Would be worth it if the price was $9.99.
Published on December 1, 2009 by M. Romero

5.0 out of 5 stars Little soaps with a powerful punch, February 12, 2009
This review is from: Pre de Provence Soap, Giftbox With 9, Assorted, 9 -Ounce Boxes (Misc.)

The box includes lavender, lemongrass, agrumes, sage, milk, fig, honey almond, ginger root, grenade pomegranate and verbena scents. The colors and the scents blend beautifully. I still have the empty box, which I open occasionally to catch a whiff of the soaps. It's a very nice gift. Even though I'm not a bath and body person, I love these soaps.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfumed soaps, June 17, 2013
I brought these soaps to sweeten up my bathroom, and they are most effective. I'm already ordering another set for another bathroom in my house.

4.0 out of 5 stars very very very small, December 17, 2012
just be prepared that these soaps are small very small!!!! The box is SMALL it's all small

but they smell really nice and would look cute in a guest bathroom

5.0 out of 5 stars Too Cute., December 2, 2013
I love these little soaps. Delicate scent, great lather and just the right size for guests. They are so cute, I will reorder these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Assortment, May 31, 2014
This is makes a nice gift although the soaps are very small. Nice aroma and pretty colors, especially when you open the box and see the collection together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my mother in law to sample, May 5, 2014
I bought these for my mother in law to add to her gift basket for Mother's Day. She'll love these little sample-sized soaps. What woman doesn't delight in good-smelling newness? They're small, yes, but they give her variety and they feel like a treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, April 9, 2014
Jesse J. Flores (Santa Clara, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Looks and smells great! Beautiful but not too bold decorative colors. Expensive but worth the money to show off your guest bathroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars So nice, December 29, 2013
Sarah (Austin, TX, US) - See all my reviews
These are such nice soaps for my guest bathroom and for my half bath. They smell great and that is a big plus!

5.0 out of 5 stars soaps are great for a guest bathroom, November 21, 2013
It is hard to find these decorative soaps!. Love them in my guest bathroom. Would recommend them for a gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but small for the price!, October 7, 2013
Fragrant soaps but overall too small to use for anything other than hand soaps. Thought each bar was 9 oz so was disappointed to see that entire set was 9 oz. Usually very happy with Amazon prices, but not so much this time. Also, the package arrived without any paperwork to identify its origin or purpose.

Pre de Provence Soap, Giftbox With 9, Assorted, 9 -Ounce Boxes