Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 36 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 2, 2009 8:44:53 AM PDT
Is it just me, or did the pre-order bonus disappear from this page and the Uncharted 2 page?

Posted on Sep 2, 2009 10:05:23 AM PDT
C. Goodson says:
It's not you, it was there yesterday.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 2, 2009 12:08:52 PM PDT
They have been vanishing on all sorts of pages and items sporadically for the past few days.

Posted on Sep 8, 2009 5:11:17 AM PDT
B. McBeth says:
Hope the bonus comes back, I wanted to order it from Amazon and get the Bolt Package.

Posted on Sep 8, 2009 5:59:12 AM PDT
OmegaX01 says:
Called customer service about this, what morons. went ahead and preordered figure it will be easier to wait till it shows up to see if it has the code with it or not then raise hell if it doesn't.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 10, 2009 12:03:41 PM PDT
haha, I was thinking of doing that, too. I know my girlfriend will be the one raising hell if I get another game on my own before Christmas, though. :( Gotta make sure to tell her to get it from Amazon for the bolt bonus...
I can't help it... PS3 really has the strongest game lineup- I don't care what anyone says.

Posted on Sep 21, 2009 12:52:12 PM PDT
mjc0961 says:
It's back up now. But 10 days after release for the code and instructions? I'll have beaten the story and carried over those two items into Challenge Mode by then. Oh well. I didn't preorder to get some lame bonus, I did it to get the game guaranteed.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 21, 2009 1:28:02 PM PDT
Well I just hope for 10$ off a future preorder. Amazon takes forever to actually give out the codes anyway

Posted on Oct 15, 2009 6:15:50 PM PDT
Mark A. Mace says:
I have never played Ratchet and clank but am interested in both of the Ps3 games for the franchise, what is the bolt package that comes with an Amazon pre-order. What does it do?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 18, 2009 5:20:19 AM PDT
mjc0961 says:
It just gives you a free 5,00 bolts, which is the in-game currency. It also gives you immediate access to two items that make it easier to collect bolts in the game. Normally you have to find those items as you play through the game, but with this bonus you get the two items right from the start, assuming you wait long enough to get the code before you start playing (I'm certainly not :P ).

Posted on Oct 23, 2009 1:16:53 AM PDT
Manigamer says:
it just disappeared once again :S

Posted on Oct 23, 2009 5:30:38 AM PDT
D. Kerrigan says:
i was just about to order it but the bonuses are gone, im going to preorder at gamestop, they give you an additional world to play

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 23, 2009 5:35:09 AM PDT
mjc0961 says:
No, that is not true in both senses of that. First of all, GameStop isn't the only place you can get the Insomniac Moon. That world is in every copy of ACiT. The only difference is that you have to find it hidden in the game if you don't get GameStop's utterly worthless pre-order bonus.

Second, the Insomniac Moon isn't actually a new level in terms of what you'll mainly be playing. It's a place that just lets you explore a game version of Insomniac's building where they make the game and see things that were cut from it. It's a bonus area, not an actual level to play in.

So, yeah. Don't preorder from an awful store like GameStop that doesn't even honor the fact that you pre-ordered just to get something that is in every copy of the game anyway. You should pre-order from Amazon instead because they actually give a damn that you ordered and won't sell your game to somebody else like GameStop would.

Posted on Oct 25, 2009 5:33:40 AM PDT
Manigamer says:
but the question is where has the pre-order bonus gone :S the thing is that i have pre-ordered when the bonus was there but now when i came back the pre-order bonus suddenly disappeared :S does it mean that they have ran out of the codes and won't be giving more to new customers as they pre-ordered ?

and would i get my pre-order code since i did ordered when the bonus was there !

Posted on Oct 25, 2009 10:47:48 AM PDT
ryanw says:
i pre ordered uncharted 2, which came with a pre order bonus (lame treasure map) and nowhere on my order page did it ever list the bonus. which leads me to believe that even if the pre order bonus for R&C is appearing/disappearing, it will be given out to everyone who did pre order. i mean, these are codes that they are generating. they can't "run out." i wouldn't worry about it. if someone who pre ordered when the bonus was on the page can confirm that they can or can not see the bonus appearing on their invoice, that would also support what i'm saying as well. thanks~

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 5:00:56 AM PDT
mjc0961 says:
Chances are that you get the preorder bonus still. But really, it's not a big deal. None of the pre-order bonuses for this game are that great anyway. They're all in-game content, except whoever has that Home skin (which could possibly unlocked in game as well), but it's Home so who cares?

Posted on Oct 26, 2009 11:48:48 AM PDT
B. McBeth says:
The bolt magnetizer / box basher are actually really handy when it comes to R&C games. The 5000 bolts isn't a biggie, but a nice start to help out.

The Pre-Order is back up, so hopefully its included within a timely fashion after pre-ordering.

Posted on Oct 26, 2009 3:50:47 PM PDT
Manigamer says:
the pre-order bonus is back :) btw i just started playing r&c quest for booty ( yeah i know didn't had time before to play it ) and i just racked up 25k bolts in the first mission LOL, so 5k wont be that big haha

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 5:30:56 PM PDT
mjc0961 says:
I know that they are handy items. But the thing (which is back up again) says that the codes come about 10 days after shipping. I'll already have those items by then.

And as far as pre-order bonuses go, giving early access to content that's in-game is pretty lame no matter which game it is. That's really what I was getting at above.

Posted on Oct 27, 2009 11:54:24 AM PDT
They probably removed the pre-order stuff from the page because it's release day today and you obviously can't pre-order it anymore and therefore are not privileged to the pre-order goodies.

Posted on Oct 27, 2009 3:05:51 PM PDT
Matti Waarna says:
Can some one reply back once they have received their pre-order codes from amazon.
I know they said 10 days, but Hopefully they arrive earlier.
I received my copy of the game earlier today.

Posted on Oct 29, 2009 3:26:59 AM PDT
Manigamer says:
yup just received mine in email the code that is just 2 days after launch :D so it wasn't 10 days afterall :D

Posted on Oct 29, 2009 4:47:25 AM PDT
James Homan says:
Received my code this morning as well....didn't get time to see if it applied to my current game save as i was on the way to work

Posted on Oct 29, 2009 5:54:13 AM PDT
Manigamer says:
ok i need some info, can we like use 2 codes on a single crack in time game ? im just worried that if i use the last one used wont overwrite the previous one or anything :S

Posted on Oct 29, 2009 11:55:18 AM PDT
F. Hamel says:
Yes you can use 2 codes on a current game. I applied the Best Buy code and the Amazon code and they both worked on a game that I am 2 hours into.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  20
Total posts:  36
Initial post:  Sep 2, 2009
Latest post:  May 15, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time - Playstation 3
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time - Playstation 3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.5 out of 5 stars (272)