Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-23 of 23 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 21, 2011 2:12:57 PM PDT
qwerty says:
I was just thinking: what would make a good preorder bonus for this game? The original ocarina of time's bonus was the gold cartridge, wind waker came with master quest. What should Ocarina 3D come with? Gold cartridge? Download code for one of the zelda games being rereleased on the eshop?

Posted on Apr 21, 2011 5:49:20 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 24, 2011 9:43:07 AM PDT
Landry says:
I'd be happy with a Free Zelda T-shirt from Club Nintendo. The fact that I'm getting the game dirt cheap thanks to Amazon credits do I really need anything else?

Posted on Apr 23, 2011 9:48:38 AM PDT
G. Morgan says:
A gold colored box and instead of the eco-friendly boxes having many square holes cut out of it it should have the triforce cut into it not no holes at all, also gold cart.

frankly we should get something for preordering this since sunday releases are bs.

Posted on Apr 23, 2011 8:45:40 PM PDT
LazyBoy83 says:
A reissue of the complete OOT soundtrack on a 2-disc CD with extended mixes of all 82 songs remastered. hey i can dream right?.

Posted on Apr 24, 2011 7:15:18 AM PDT
skatastic425 says:
1) A remastered soundtrack with all songs and no sound effects.
2) Gold cartridge
3) Some kind of high-quality statue of Link, the Triforce, and the Master Sword
4) Shirt
5) Concept art/history booklet (akin to Mario's 25th)

Posted on Apr 24, 2011 9:37:44 AM PDT
B. Iraheta says:
while their at it might as well give everyone that pre-orders a real master sword

Posted on Apr 25, 2011 1:28:42 PM PDT
I'll be happy if they give us some credit towards a future purchase...

Posted on Apr 25, 2011 5:34:15 PM PDT
M. Henzel says:
We will be getting a gold cartridge made out of REAL solid GOLD!, Also, a free tshirt, Zelda figure, Tri-Force 4pc dinnerware set, Box of Zelda cereal, a Gannon hat,
and a Tingle mask! Nintendo is so generous! :)

Posted on Apr 27, 2011 3:47:56 AM PDT
koolaid says:
LOL, for a solid gold cartridge alone... they would have to add at least an extra about 700-900 more bucks to the price somehow, and if it was really a solid gold cartridge i should hope the chip/board isn't gold, because then it wouldn't work! lol I'll take gold plated, thank you :P
Everything else is certainly awesome, I'd like a new Zelda cereal for sure! I can't believe I never got to enjoy the Nintendo branded cereals back in the day, I want my chance damn it! Hell, I'll settle for 'Wii cereal'.

Posted on Apr 27, 2011 3:19:41 PM PDT
CaveatUproar says:
Orchestral OoT OST SACD

Posted on Apr 27, 2011 5:41:02 PM PDT
J. Rewis says:
I think a good preorder bonus would be an epic OoT poster or something of the sort.

Posted on Apr 27, 2011 8:08:54 PM PDT
thewindwaker says:
An artbook and soundtrack would be nice...

Posted on Apr 30, 2011 4:41:27 PM PDT
Dinesh Bora says:
Jokes aside i think an artbook or a gold COLORED ( sorry guys) cartridge would be the best. I just dont see nintendo giving us anything else.

Posted on Apr 30, 2011 4:43:46 PM PDT
Dinesh Bora says:
Jokes aside i think an artbook or a gold COLORED ( sorry guys) cartridge would be the best. I just dont see nintendo giving us anything else.

Posted on May 1, 2011 7:29:56 PM PDT
M. Henzel says:
I'm still holding off on buying this until I hear about a bonus. I normally don't care too much, but this is the 25th anniversary of Zelda and Nintendo really should do something nice for their fans who have stuck by since the NES game. Also, I still feel $39.99 is $10 too much for a portable game... especially a remake. I know it's been reworked and everything, but $29.99 seems like a much attractive portable price point to me.

Posted on May 2, 2011 12:02:39 PM PDT
qwerty says:
@M. Henzel. I agree that the 3ds prices are too high. regular ds games regularly retail for about 29.99 (minus pokemon, mario, etc) so instead of making the new system's games a higher pricw, they should keep the old price and lower regular ds prices. Also, to sorta contradict myself, i just payed off the last $12 to reserve my copy so whatever preorder bonus Gamestop has i will be getting it!

Posted on May 4, 2011 7:19:58 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 4, 2011 7:20:21 AM PDT
moogle11 says:
Seeing as it was recently Zelda's 25th Anniversary, yup can you believe it ? ( http://wii.ign.com/articles/115/1150966p1.html )
I would hope that Nintendo have something planned for this year, the release of Oot 3DS, then Skyward Sword later in the year, maybe something will be announced at E3 ?
I'm all for a retrospective art book & soundtrack, in fact I'd even pay for the option if it was full of fantastic Zelda concept art etc ! Anyone else think that the cel shaded style of The WindWaker would look awesome on 3DS (Or even Paper Mario RPG !)

Posted on May 5, 2011 6:47:44 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 5, 2011 6:48:06 PM PDT
Duffman says:
Keychain, baseball cap, 3DS cover, an actual ocarina and a canister of fabled Deku Tree seeds.
at least that is what Nintendo Greece is getting. Nintendo America better step up their game. These pre-order gifts are AWESOME!!!!
here is the proof
http://mynintendonews.com/2011/05/05/nintendo-3ds-nintendo-greece-show-off-fantastic-zelda-ocarina-of-time-3d-pre-order-gifts/

Posted on May 5, 2011 10:19:34 PM PDT
J. Rewis says:
I agree with Duffman, I recently read about Nintendo of Greece doing preorder bonuses. I would love that ocarina!! I really hope Nintendo of America gives us an Ocarina preorder. In fact, I might just go email them and let them know!

Posted on May 6, 2011 6:07:58 PM PDT
Michael A. says:
I've been holding off on the 3DS till this comes out. I'm really, really hoping for a special 3DS: Legend of Zelda edition, like the one with the DS Lite with the triforce symbol on it! I'd def buy it then.

In reply to an earlier post on May 6, 2011 6:36:50 PM PDT
moogle11 says:
Exactly ! I bought my standard white DS two weeks before they released that Tri-Force one, never again, ha ha ha !

Posted on May 6, 2011 9:36:37 PM PDT
Benpachi says:
All I want is a gold cartridge, but a figurine would be neat...like one of Link and Ganon crossing swords.

Posted on May 8, 2011 7:18:17 AM PDT
If Nintendo does anything, it will mostly likely be either a t-shirt or a poster or maybe both like what Nintendo did for the Metroid Prime Triology for Wii. I have chuckle a little bit at the cereal suggestions as Nintendo did have a cereal out a long time ago with one side of the box being Super Mario and the other side being The Legend of Zelda (NES).
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  18
Total posts:  23
Initial post:  Apr 21, 2011
Latest post:  May 8, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D by Nintendo (Nintendo 3DS)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (706)