Customer Discussions > Silent Hill: Downpour forum

Pre-order codes aren't exclusive......

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 13, 2012 12:01:22 PM PDT
Patrick says:
There codes you literally enter in game. They aren't PSN/XBLA codes. There little 6 digit codes anyone can use. I feel so used. I guess that will teach me. I'm still happy to support the game and that I get the $10 credit but don't be surprised when you get an email with 6 numbers in it as a code.

Posted on Mar 13, 2012 12:12:55 PM PDT
Joe Harris says:
I didn't get a code, they sent it in an email?

Posted on Mar 13, 2012 12:19:42 PM PDT
Patrick says:
There's lockers in the game where you enter these codes from Gamestop and Amazon that were our "pre-order" codes to get the extra weapons. Gamestops code is 171678 for everyone. Amazon hasn't sent out there's yet but I just found this online and thought I'd share the information now.

Posted on Mar 13, 2012 1:46:56 PM PDT
T. Miller says:
(^ Thank You!! Very much! ^) :)

Posted on Mar 13, 2012 5:42:11 PM PDT
So what was the point of pre-ordering this video game from Amazon when ANYONE could access and use their so called ""Exclusive Pre-order Bonus"? What' the point?

Posted on Mar 13, 2012 9:16:23 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 13, 2012 9:17:43 PM PDT
G. Montag says:
Well, most pre-order incentives usually suck, they're only attractive to collectors and "completionists" (like myself); people who have a little tick in the back of their head when they realize they don't have 'all the stuffs'. It was kinda neat around 5 years ago, but now it's starting to get silly. Mass Effect 3 pre-order incentives spread all over the place was just silly and a tad offensive.

They need start offering coffee mugs, shirts, posters, books, grab-bag style goodies themed from the game. I mean, you should get physical items if you're going retail, in my opinion. Just a thought.

(Not complaining, I'm satisfied with purchase, just making a point.)

Posted on Mar 13, 2012 9:37:39 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 13, 2012 9:40:30 PM PDT
Austin Bunny says:
I got an a stinky ax in the locker! and a nail gun..

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 14, 2012 8:02:22 AM PDT
But do those weapons break or stop working like the rest of the weapons/tools in this game?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 14, 2012 9:48:36 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 14, 2012 9:55:20 AM PDT
ScottyBoy says:
Yes they do break and the nail gun runs out of nails, pistol 45 runs out of ammo and the bat breaks as well.

Gamestop = 171678
Amazon = 353479

Please enjoy.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Mar 13, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Silent Hill: Downpour
Silent Hill: Downpour by Konami (PlayStation 3)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (197)