Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
[UPDATED] asked by Incognito on September 22, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Aren't you insightful. I asked a simple question and instead you decided to be snarky. For one I want my amazon points and two the last thing I want to do is provide sales tax to a California government which can't manage its own bank account. Call it principle if you will.
Incognito answered on September 22, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Incognito: I pre-ordered this thing from Amazon in July and I'm STILL waiting for it... I also wonder why Amazon can't seem to get this thing in stock. If anyone knows, please contribute to this thread. Maybe it's worth calling customer service and having them take a look into this.
David Hung answered on September 22, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
David - I'm not in a huge rush, but it would be nice to know why they can't get stock. Just seems so odd. Can't wait to do IOS development on this thing though.
Incognito answered on September 22, 2011

A
So, is the thunderbolt cable included or not? What does it mean.."thunderbolt cable built-in".
2-Stage answered on October 11, 2011

A
Yes, its built-in to the display. You don't need to purchase any other accessories. Just have a thunderbolt enabled laptop and you're good to go.
Incognito answered on October 11, 2011

A
cancel your preorder and go to a local store then, if you can afford 1 grand for a monitor, a little gas and tax money won't hurt you that much.
Indiana Customer answered on September 22, 2011
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product