Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Black Friday Video Game Deals Shop Now HTL

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 25, 2012 4:33:17 PM PDT
MochaMex says:
Hey all. I've never pre-ordered on Amazon before and I was wondering if they charge you the full amount when you pre-order or closer to when it's shipped. I want to pre-order now, but I don't want the full $150 out of my account if I don't have to. Thanks for the help. :)

In reply to an earlier post on May 25, 2012 5:10:08 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 25, 2012 5:11:27 PM PDT
Jason says:
They bill when it ships or just before shipping when the order is fulfilled. I think the earliest you might see it would be 9/14

Posted on May 25, 2012 5:18:20 PM PDT
MochaMex says:
Oh ok. Thanks!

Posted on May 25, 2012 7:21:13 PM PDT
Scott says:
also, if your looking to get the deluxe loot chest, as it is EXTREMELY limited i really don't think the price will go down

Posted on May 25, 2012 7:30:54 PM PDT
MochaMex says:
Yea not really anticipating a price drop. I'm super excited about it though! Totally going for the loot chest.

Posted on May 28, 2012 9:34:35 PM PDT
Joshua Pearl says:
Where has it been said how limited the loot chest will be?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 29, 2012 9:24:16 PM PDT
no specifics but its sold out and no more being made so its limited

Posted on Sep 17, 2012 1:29:25 PM PDT
Weston says:
Either this will be dirt cheap next year or it will keep going up in price. Only Collector's Editions I have that hasn't gone down a lot in price is the Fallout 3 Survival Edition, which jacked way up in price. So I'm expecting this to go down. Diablo 3 went up like crazy in price and then a week later it was in stock again. (The Collector's Edition) I own most Collector's Edition of games this generation of consoles too and they all get dirt cheap. Freak, Skyrim Collector's was 60 bucks at Best Buy recently.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 17, 2012 3:25:46 PM PDT
sorry but its not likely you will ever see any they only made 53,160 for the entire world and they have all been claimed since they day they became available so its likely this will go up in price but even if it does not its still rare. and i have owned a collectors edition that has only gone up in value and that was mass effect 1 i ended up getting over 300 for it last year but this one i am keeping forever

Posted on Sep 17, 2012 4:27:14 PM PDT
Hunter says:
Bioshock with the Big Daddy has gone up.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  May 25, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 17, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions